Chapter 7

Mira P.O.V

I head over to masters office to tell him that I let Lucy go on that mission, I know I'm going to be in trouble though.

I knock on the door, and a few seconds later master says "come in" I open the door and walk inside "what is it child?" He asks me "am....... I may have let Lucy go on the demon job" I say "what?" He yells, I just nod.

"Did she go on her own?" I nod "are you going to announce it to the guild?" I ask "no I'm not, but I'm only going to tell team Natsu" he answers.

I head out of his office and go back down to the counter to work.

Macarov P.O.V

I cant believe Mira let Lucy go on that job it is way to dangerous. I head out of my office and hop on to the rail and say "Natsu, Erza, Gray, and Wendy please come to my office."

Then I head back into my office, then in less than a minute they appear in my office, "master what is it?" Erza asks "what's wrong gramps?" gray and Natsu ask "is something wrong master?" Wendy asks.

"It's about Lucy s-" I say being interrupted by them saying "what happened to Lucy?" "Let me finish" i say angrily then they nod.

"Lucy went on this job where she has to fight 1,000 demons" I say "what?" They all yell "aha" I say then Gray and Natsu run out of my office and a visible sweat drop appear near Erza and Wendy's heads.

"So where is she heading?" Erza asks "here take this" I hand them a copy of the flyer and they take off following Gray and Natsu.

Then I sigh and continue the paper work from the mess team Natsu made.

Natsu P.O.V

Erza and Wendy have just caught up to us and I say "why would she do that, that is a way to hard job for her."

Then I hear Erza say "she will be fine and she will have to fight them alone till we get there."

Then I hear Wendy say "there is one problem...... For Natsu........ We have to take the train and it is a 6 hour train ride."

"Are you sure" I ask "yes" she answers and I groan then Carla and happy appear flying above us and they ask "where are you going?" "we are going to help lucy she took a job to fight 1000 demons" Wendy answers.

"What?" They yell at the same time "like you heard it" stripper says.

After about 5 minutes we arrive at the train station and to our luck a train that go's where Lucy is going, arrives.

I'm already vomiting and I see sweat drops near everybody's head and happy eating a fish.

Lucy P.O.V

I still have 4 hours till I get there so I think I will sleep.