Chapter 22

Your going to love this chapter!!!it has two surprises and I just need you to know I just can't wait any longer!!! :)

Enjoy!! :)

Lucy's P.O.V

I cried on his chest for a moment but then I stood up straight and wiped my tears.

"I'm going to be learning wolf slaying and demon slaying, so I will be gone for a while but then we can hang out, alright?" I say.

"Can you visit once a week?" he asks with puppy dog eyes "sure" I say in defeat. "Yes" he yells then I begin to laugh.

------------- 1 year later --------------

"I'm back" I yell. then I hear footsteps racing to my room and someone runs in and jumps on me "ow" I say "sorry I just haven't seen you for a month" Luke says shyly.

"Do you want to learn wolf slaying magic with me?" I ask "yes" he yells "how long will it take?" he asks "at least 7 months " I say.

"Let's go" he yells we teleport to where the wolfs are. "Who are you?" a wolf asks "I'm the dragon queen, Lucy and this is my friend Luke" I say "and who are you?" "I'm dark moon leader of the wolves, so have you come to train dark moon asks.

We nod our heads in agreement and our training begins.

------------- 8 months later -----------

"Congratulations Lucy, you have finished training" Celestia says "I'm very proud of you" Marina says.

"Aren't I meant to have a exceed, now?" I ask "yes here you go her name is Lily and she can fly, talk, and turn into a baby wolf and she's fast" Celestia says handing me a sleeping exceed.

Lily is a light pink exceed with a dark pink bow on her tail (like Carla) she was wearing a pink dress with little strawberries drawn onto it.

"She's beautiful" I say "she sure is" Celestia says "I have an exceed for you too Luke" Celestia said, then Luke's face lights up with joy.

"His name is Lucas, he can also fly, talk, and turn into a baby wolf" Celestia says.

I look at Luke's exceed and see it is black but it's tummy is white "I've always wanted an exceed" Luke says.

"Um...... Celestia can I go back to Earth for a while to visit...... And maybe join Fairy Tail?" I ask "of course" Celestia says in response.

"I'm coming with you" Luke yells "ok let's get packing" I say we rush to our rooms with our exceeds in our arms.

When I reach my room I use earth magic to make a basket for Lily, and I decorate the basket with flowers.

I pack my clothing, and I'm taking more that three quarters of my closet with me, I also put a cloak on.

I head out the door with a luggage bag and the basket and see Luke standing by my door "ready?" I ask "yep" he says "wait" "what is it?" I ask "um........ If been wanting to ask you...... If you want to be my girlfriend?" he says. I was shocked at what he just asked.

I froze, but my mouth moved on its own and said "yes" then Luke picks me up and starts spinning me in the air, happily.

"Ok, put me down now please!" I say sweetly "sure, Luce" he says. Then we teleport to a town next to Magnolia, because I want to get to Magnolia as late as possible.

Every few seconds I have been touching my hood to make sure it is still over my head.

-------------------------------------------

Do you guys like it?? I will update tomorrow!! :)

Fairy tail: I Will Never ForgiveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara