Chapter 1

Lucy's P.O.V

Ever since Lisanna came back two weeks ago every one has been ignoring me, but me and Lisanna are real good friends she's like my sister.

Every time I ask team Natsu to go on a job they would say "sorry I'm going to hang out with Lisanna" or "I'm going shopping with Lisanna later" or "sorry I'm busy."

I feel like I was just Lisanna's replacement, because every one is treating me like that.

The only people that haven't ignored me are Gajeel, Wendy, Mirajane, master, Romeo, Carla, happy, Gray and Gildarts. Even levy is ignoring me, do you know how bad that feels? your best friend ignoring you like you don't exist?

I haven't heard much from Natsu either him and Lisanna are dating so he doesn't sneak into my apartment anymore he doesn't talk to me much. Actually I really miss that.

But when Natsu does talk to me I get really happy and excited like I'm a little kid who just received a puppy for my birthday.

Right now I'm sitting at a table at the guild when I hear Natsu say "hey Luce!!" I see he has a big smile on his face like he just made the best decision of his life "Hi Natsu, what's up?" I say.

"I need to talk to you" he says "what about?" I ask "I will tell you in about 2 hours after my date with Lisanna in about 10 minutes" "ok?" I say though it sounds more like I asked him.

After Natsu leaves, Lisanna runs up to me and says "did he tell you? if he did I'm so sorry I didn't tell him to do that I didn't even want him to do that, I didn't do anything" she starts shedding a few tears.

"No he didn't tell me he said he was going to tell me after his date with you, and whatever he is going to tell me I'm prepared for it and I believe you, whatever he's going to say its not your fault" I said.

She nods and now has a big smile and she hugs me, "thank you, Lucy for understanding...... bye I have to go, I have a date with, Natsu" she says.

------------- 2 hours later ------------

I really want to know what Natsu wanted to talk about and why Lisanna was apologizing to me if she hadn't done anything to me.

Well I guess now I'm going to find out, Natsu walks over to me with the same smile he had 2 hours ago, it's kind of creepy.

"So what did you want to talk about" I ask him with a smile. "We are kicking you out of team Natsu, and replacing you with Lisanna she is stronger than you and you always get in danger and we have to safe you, also you are really weak and almost helpless team Natsu is the strongest team in fairy tail.... I don't think you....... deserve that title" He tells me. "Maybe you could team up with another team and train."

My smile quickly fades away and I try to fake smile, and ask him "d-did Erza and Gray agree to this?" "yeah they did, if you don't believe me go ask them yourself."

I turn my head to where Erza and Gray are and i can tell by there expressions they did, Erza was smiling brightly, well Gray was mouthing 'I'm sorry' and I smile gently back at him as to say 'it's not your fault.'

I then turn my attention back to Natsu and ask him "is that all, you wanted to say?" He nods then walks over to Lisanna.

As soon as he called me weak and helpless my heart was shattered into hundreds of pieces he was the one who brought me to fairy tail...... he was the one that asked me to join his team.

I quickly ran out of the guild still trying to fake smile but as soon as I was outside I burst into tears.

Right at that moment I heard Natsu say "let's go on our first job with the new member of fairy tails strongest team."

I then ran to my apartment in tears not caring if everyone was staring at me.