Chapter 25

Lucy's P.O.V

"I think you should tell them" Luke says "would you like me to beat you up again?" I ask with a scary smile on my face.

"N-no thanks, but I'm just saying you should tell them" Luke says hesitantly.

"I'll just tell them how I didn't die" I say "I think we should go back to the guild, now" Luke says "fine" I say in defeat.

"Let's teleport" he says "n-" I say being interrupted by him grabbing my hand and teleporting me to the guild.

Then I punch him on the cheek "ow" he says "oh sorry I didn't see you" I say with a smirk he just rolls his eyes and sighs.

Then I begin to laugh, then we head into the guild "lucy!!" I hear people yell. then they run towards me and hug me tightly.

"Need...... Air" I say quietly, but for some reason they just hug me tighter, so I teleport out of their.

I teleport next to Gray and hug him "lucy!!" he yells surprised "hi, Gray" I say calmly "I've missed you so much!!!" gray says "me too" I say still hugging him.

"Get away from Juvia's Gray-Sama" I hear juvia yell "so are you two dating yet" I whisper into grays ear he turns red almost as red as Erza's hair, but he shakes his head.

"That's a shame........ let me help you too get together" I say with a smirk then I use blood magic to move Gray towards Juvia "w-what are y-you doing, lucy" gray says hesitantly.

I ignore the question and keep on using blood magic to get Gray towards Juvia then Gray kisses Juvia the kiss lasted about 7 seconds.

When they break apart Juvia has hearts in her eyes and Gray is blushing crazily.

Then I whisper to Gray "You know I stopped controlling you when you were in front of Juvia..... you did the kiss on your own."

Then Gray turns redder then he already is and says "I know" then I squeal, I guess I drew Mira's attention, because she was in front of me asking questions "where have you been? are you okay? why did you squeal?" She asks.

I say "I will tell you later where I've been, yes I'm okay, and I squealed, because Juvia and Gray just kissed" then Mira and I start jumping together holding hands, and squealing.

"Lucy" Natsu yells, I stop jumping and squealing, and look at Natsu with a cold expression "what" I say coldly. "U-um I wanted to ask you some questions" he says "ok" I say calmly.

"How did you become a dragon slayer? why did you leave? where have you been? do you know where Igneel is?" He asks and continues asking questions but I ignore him.

Then I black out and start falling to the ground, but I feel someone catch me just as I'm about to hit the floor.

Luke's P.O.V

I see Lucy start to fall to the ground so I run towards her and catch her just in time "what happened?" I ask "I think flame brain, bored Lucy to sleep" the ice Mage known as Gray says.

"I will take her home" I say and start carrying Lucy "who gave you permission to carry Lucy?" I hear Natsu say, and I stop "no one, I just can since I'm her boyfriend" I say.

I see Natsu's eyes widen in surprise and shock then I smirk and start walking towards the guild doors again and I hear Mirajane squeal and yell "LuLu" and I begin to laugh.

'I think I'm going to like it in this guild' I thought, and walked home with Lucy in my arms even that I could just teleport, but I liked carrying her.

--------------------------------------------

Did you guys like this chapter?? I thought I might add some Gruvia to this book and there it is!!!!