Chapter 33

Gomen Minna for not updating in a while I was just stuck because of the exceed part I had an idea but then I forgot it......

But yesterday when I was right about to write a chapter for my other book a idea came to my head and it was AMAZING!!!!

You will find the idea out in this chapter so I won't keep you waiting any longer here's chapter 33!!!

~ Kiara/Juvia

---------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V

"What if something happened to them?!?!" Lucy yells "let's go check on them" I say.

We quickly run out of there and towards the hotel. I was leading the way, then I turned around and saw that Lucy isn't there I immediately stopped, and started looking from the left to the right.

"where'd she go?" I asked myself then I remembered something 'ugh!!! I'm so stupid I forgot about teleporting magic I bet that's what she did' I thought.

Then I teleported myself there to find........

Lucy's P.O.V

I teleport to the hotel and find lily and Lucas there they were drenched in blood I quickly ran to them and began to heal them.

When they recovered I asked them what happened "there was this girl she was wearing a black dress and had long white sleeves and she had red hair she came here and was saying something about getting revenge on you but we wouldn't tell her where you were so she hurt us and left" Lucas explains.

Then Luke appears and Lucas runs to him and Luke envelopes him into a hug Luke stands there shocked looking at the huge puddle of blood on the ground.

"W-what happened here?" he questions the Lily walks over to them and explains what happened to him.

I walk next to the window and say "it's her."

---------- Flashback ----------

"Lucy there's something you should know" Marina says walking up to me I turn around "what is it?" I ask with a cheery smile.

My smile fades away as I see her frowning "what's wrong?" I ask "well you know when your mum died?" she says "yeah" I say holding back tears.

"Well since she was a dragon queen after she dies she turned into a dragon so she got 2 lives an-" she says but I cut her off and say "really?? where is she is she one of these dragons? is she Celestia."

She shakes her head to say no and continues "she wanted to teach you her powers but she couldn't find you and one day when she was walking in the kingdom of Fiore looking for you she found this girl on the streets then your mum took her in and taught her elemental dragon slaying magic her and your mom grew a huge bond but your mom would talk about you a lot and that really got to her making her feel like in 2nd place so she killed your mom and said that she'd kill all the other dragons but we prohbited her to come back to this place and one of us were able to take her powers of being able to open a portal to this world, the good thing is that she only learned elemental dragon slaying and simple spells she didn't learn wolf slaying or demon slaying........ your the only one that can defeat her" she says suprisingly calmly.

I was shocked at every word that came out of her mouth "What was her name?" i asked "it was Ruby, Ruby firedrop" she said.

"Well i will beat this Ruby Firedrop girl" i say confidently "Yes you will Princess" Marina says "Just don't use the Royal forbidden spell you know the price it costs also you might need to use it on Zeref."

"I know" i say.

*End of flashback*

--------------------------------------

What you guys think??

This chapter leaves you filled with questions like:

whos this Ruby Firedrop girl?

whats the royal forbidden spell?

whats the price to use it?

Well you will find out soon..... well the last two questions not to soon but anyway..

Hope you liked the chapter!!

Thanks for reading!!

~Kiara/ Juvia