Chapter 12

Lucy P.O.V

I had lots of time to spare so I've been walking around the castle staying close to my room, because I could get lost and get in trouble.

Then I walk into a dragon she was beautiful and full of colors she was blue, pink, purple, light green, and so many more colors.

"I'm sorry" I say "oh it's alright" then she looks down on me and says "your highness has finally returned" "yes I have finally returned, not to be rude, but who are you?" I ask "oh let me introduce myself I'm Celestia the, celestial spirit dragon."

"So will I spend most of my time with you?" I ask "yes you will, now let's get going to the meeting. Also you look beautiful in that dress that was your mothers favorite" she says sweetly.

Then she turns into her human form she was wearing a colorful dress, purple earrings, purple shoes and a purple bracelet.

"Is your favourite color purple?" I ask, she just nods then she grabs my hand, and starts leading me somewhere.

The castle is huge, it took us 20 minutes to get there. In front of us was this huge crystal door then Celestia pushed them open and I see all these people which I guess are dragons in their human form.

The only person I recognize is Marina she is standing next to a person with red hair. Then Celestia turns into a dragon and roars.

Then everyone sits down at the table In the middle if the room. Then Marina walks next to me with a few people behind her.

Then she points to the person with red hair behind her and says "this is Igneel" "hello princess, I know what my son has done to you if you want you may get revenge on him" he says.

"Thank you, also it is a pleasure to meet you Igneel" I say then he walks away. then Marina points to someone else with clear blue hair and says "this is Grandine" Grandine bows.

I say "you've done a wonderful job raising Wendy she is very nice, kind, and caring" then her eyes begin to get watery and she says "t-thank you."

Then she walks away, then Marina points to the last person their and says "this is Metalicana" Metalicana stays quiet and doesn't move.

After a while I say "your son, Gajeel is very much like you" then he walks away but before he leaves I hear him say "it's nice to know he's alright.

I got to meet all the dragons but by then it was already past midnight. So Celestia takes me to my bedroom and says "here have this" she throws something to me and I catch it and see it is a key with a picture of Celestia.

"Summon me tomorrow so you can start your training with me" she says and then walk out the door.

The key she gave me was beautiful I was staring at it for minutes then I went to undo my hair, put away my clothes, and put on my pajamas.

When I was done I instantly fell into a deep sleep.