Chapter 34

Luke's P.O.V

They explain to me what happened "How long ago did she leave?" I ask "A few minutes before Lucy-Sama got here" Lily says.

"Ok" i say then my eyes fall onto Lucy next to the window tears falling out of here eyes i put Lucas down and walk over to Lucy.

"What's wrong?" I ask her "She's the girl that mama taught elemental dragon slaying and simple spells to shes also the girl that took mama's second life by killing her" she says tears streaming down her face now.

"It's alright" i say and hug her and she crys on my chest for a while, but then she stands up straight and wipes her tears away.

"Yeah" She says then Lily approaches us and asks "How are the games going so far?" "The GMG!!" me and Lucy shout.

"Lets go" Lucy says and lucas flys onto my shoulder and lily flys onto Lucys head we teleport back just in time to watch the 2nd battle.

*I'm going to skip Ren and Arianas fight (Ren wins) and orga and War Crys fight (Orga wins)*

"The final match of the day is......... From Fairy Tail Team B Lucy Heartfilia, and Lamia Scale's Jura Neekis" Chapati Lola says.

Cheers erupt in the stadium "Wow! i didn't think i was going to battle today!" lucy said, before i could say anything she teleported to the middle of the Arena.

Lucy's P.O.V

'This should be a VERY entertaining battle' I thought "Let the final match of the day BEGIN!" chapati syas.

"Sound dragons roar" I chant and wait for the attack to hit him but instead he holds out his right hand and chants "Iron rock wall" a wall of cylinder like pillars form and block my attack.

Then they drop back into the concrete as if they were never there.

I charge at him but am lifted into the air by a pillar i jump from pillar to pillar getting as close to him as possible but then as i'm about to step on a pillar it twists to hit my head i arch my back just in time so it doesnt hit me.

I run along a pillar trying not to get hit by the other twisting pillars coming my way.

When i finally get close enough to Jura i jump off the pillars but he chants "Iron Rock Spikes" i step on a patch of earth that doesnt have spikes and look around the entire space inside the arena has spikes the only place that doesn't is where i'm standing and where Jura's standing.

I growl 'If i move i will get hurt, I can't teleport for some reason my teleportation magic stopped as soon as he did his 'Iron rock wall' attack' i thought, then a idea hit me.

'I will just use my Earth dragon slaying magic but at the same time a sound dragon roar that hits jura and it will look as if the attack weakend him because the spikes will dissapear. Its a bit risky but it will work' i thought.

"Sound Dragons Roar" i yelled "Earth removal" I whispered.

Jura was taken by suprise and the attack hit him head on and the spikes and pillars dissapeared.

Jura slid a few feet back, but he was barely hurt "Iron Rock fist" He yells and this time i was taken by surprise a giant rock fist formed and punched me in the stomach.

i slid back on my knees a few feet and coughed out blood 'Damn that hurt' i thought.

I got back up and put my left arm in front of me i lifted it up a bit and said "Blood control" "Huh?" Jura said i ignored him and used his own magic against him.

"Iron rock fist" Jura chants and points his left hand towards me, i move the hand thats infront of me to face me, and Jura's left hand does the same "Huhhhh?!" he yells and the 'iron rock fist' attack hits him in the face.

"Sound dragons roar, sound dragons iron fist" I yell well he's distracted still trying to figure out what just happened.

The attacks hit him and he falls to the ground lines swirling in his eyes.

When he recovers he's about to get up but i chant, "Magic power raise to 5%" "Sound dragon: Full Blast" jura covers his ears in pain.

So what the attack 'sound dragons: full blast' does is... It takes my oponnents least favorite sound and it turns it on to the loudest i want it to, so far nobody's been able to stay conscious with that sound on for more than 10 seconds.

"10....... 9.........8......7.........6........5.......4........3.......2........1.....0" I say and by the time i reach zero jura is unconsciouss.

"I-Incredible Jura has been beaten...... well she was offered 1st place as a wizard saint" chapati lola says.

At first the crowd is completley silent but then they erupt in cheers.

I teleport out of there and to the inn since that was the last battle.

Erza's P.O.V

I'm beginning to grow very suspicious of what Lucy's true magic is like, first: she gives a very powerful take over spell to lisanna, then ice spells to Gray, and she also has teleportation, telepathy AND blood control magic.

So what is her TRUE power?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you enjoyed the chapter! sorry for the wait!

Can someone please help me add up the scores so far for the GMG?? please??

Thank you!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaai~!

Kiara/Juvia Logging out!