Chapter 28

So i've decided i'm going to include the GMG in this story because it will help close the 1 year gap!!!! Also i've planned out the rest of this story so now i'm not stuck anymore!!!

THERE IS A WARNING THOUGH:

WARNING: THIS BOOK WON'T HAVE A HAPPY ENDING IT WILL BE A SAD ENDING BUT I WILL TRY MAKE A 2ND BOOK AND I WILL TRY MAKE THAT A HAPPY ENDING.

Now here is chapter 28!!!! Enjoy!!!

-------------------------------------------

Lucy's P.O.V

----------- 3 months later ----------

I still haven't told anybody about my other powers all they know is that I'm the sound dragon slayer, and i still haven't forgiven anyone and i don't plan to.

"Hey Luce" Natsu says putting his hand on my shoulder "Hi Dragneel" i say i've been calling him Dragneel ever since the exceeds fought.

"Please stop calling me that Luce" Natsu says i ignore him "Mira can i have a strawberry milkshake" i ask mira.

"sure" Mira says walking away, i feel natsu remove his hand from my shoulder.

i turn around and see him walking towards Lisanna and Luke walking towards me.

"Mira can i have a sundae" Luke asks Mira as she hands me my milkshake "sure" she says and walks off again "Lu-" Luke begins but is interrupted by mater.

"Listen up brats" Master says and everyones attention turns to him "we are participating in the GMG again this year" he says and everyone cheers.

"who are in the teams?" natsu yells "i was getting to that, Natsu" master yells smashing Natsu under his enlarged fist.

"In Fairy Tail Team A we have Natsu, Lisanna, Gray, Wendy, and Erza" Master announces and everyone cheers for them and Natsu, Lisanna, and Wendy are lifted into the air.

"and in Fairy Tail Team B we have Luke and Lucy" master says and everyone looks around confued.

"but master you need 5 people in a team" Elfman says "I asked the magic council and they said that Lucy and Luke are too powerful to have anyone else in their team" master says.

Then everyone begins to cheer for us and lifts us into the air.

"You begin training tomorrow" master says and disappears into his office.

Then I tug onto Luke's sleeve and mumble words to him "Luke.... train..... dragon...... go" he nods in understand meant and we walk to masters office.

*knock, knock*

We knock on the door two times and wait for masters answer "come in" he says, and Luke closes the door behind us as we walk in.

"Master we are going to train in the dragon realm" I say quietly "alright so I will see you in Crocus?" master asks "yes" we say.

"Alright" he says and we walk out the door and down the stairs towards the guild doors avoiding all the people.

When I reach the door I turn around and yell "see you in three months" "but you have to train" people yell "we will" I say.

Then I walk out and teleport home with Luke "how much is rent?" I ask Luke "100,000 jewels" Luke says.

"Then we have a lot of jewels left over" I say "go pay the land lady" I say to Luke giving him a pouch with 300,000 jewels.

He walks out to pay the land lady and I start packing.

----------- 30 minutes later ----------

"Finished" Luke yells from the other room "finally" I complain. "Let's go" he says and I pull out a key and chant "open portal to the dragon realm."

Then a swirling portal appears in front of us and we walk inside of it.