Chapter 16

Sorry I haven't updated but I had a lot of work to do. Here's the next chapter and thanks for 447 views!!!!!

Natsu P.O.V

Most of the people that received the letters are crying right now. Then I see master walk out of his office he jumped onto the railing.

Then he says "everyone go get dressed the funeral is in 2 hours and I put the address of the church on the request board" with that he walked back into his office.

More than three quarters of the guild was already wearing black, but the people that weren't walked out of the guild as soon as master said that.

I went out of the guild, and started to head for the church I already knew the address of the church since I choose it.

------------- 2 hours later -------------

Everyone is at the church already and saying there goodbyes levy was the first one to stand up and say:

"Lu-chan you were the best friend I could ask for and I wish I could have spent more time with you and I'm sorry for ignoring you"

Then Levy burst into tears and Gajeel started comforting her after her Erza stood up and said:

"I'm sorry for ignoring you Lucy I'm sorry I agreed to kicking you off team Natsu. I lost a little sister"

She also burst into tears. one by one the guild members said there goodbyes and I was the last one and I said:

"I'm sorry for kicking you off team Natsu it's all my fault this happened to you........... I love you Lucy Heartfillia"

I said the last part very, very quietly, but I could tell Wendy and Gajeel heard me with the dragon senses, because they turned to face me straight away.

Lucy's P.O.V

I am currently training with Celestia right now lm mostly learning how to dodge attacks then I will start doing roars and wing attacks.

Natsu's P.O.V

Everyone has left it's to hard to stay here for them I guess. I stand up and walk over to the coffin.

"Lucy I'm so, so sorry" I say "you know that won't help" I hear Gray say. "Then what will" I yell.

"we can't do anything so just try to be happy that's what Lucy would want you do to" he says.

I start walking out of the church and Gray says "smile for Lucy's sake" I ignore him and just walk out of the church and head to Lucy's apartment where I will be staying.

Grays P.O.V

I hope this doesn't go on for too long, because I don't think Lucy would like to see us suffering like this or maybe she would, because of what we have done to her.

I walk out of the church and back to my house.