Chapter 29

Lucy's P.O.V

"We haven't been here for a while" Luke says I nod in agreement. "hey I know this place, but I can't remember what it's called" Lucas says "yep" Lily says.

"This is the dragon realm" I say then there mouths for a 'o' "what are you doing here princess" a sweet voice asks me.

I turn around to see Grandine I run up to her and hug her when we finally finish hugging I say "I'm going to train with Luke for the grand magic games."

"Ok then" she says "who are you going to start with?" She asks "harmony" I say "and I've only got three months" I say.

------------ 3 months later -----------

"So where do we have to meet them again" I ask Luke while walking through the streets of crocus "I'm not sure" he says.

I sigh and say "I will just ask that guy over there" then I walk up to the guy and tap him on his shoulder "do you know where fairy tail is staying?" I ask.

The guy turns around to face me and nods then he points to a inn a few blocks down "Thanks" I say and walk back to Luke and say "he said over there" I point to where the guy showed me and we start walking.

We get their in a couple of minutes and we head into our room "it's 8:00 pm I think we should just sleep so we are rested for the game then we wake up at 11:55, finish whatever challenge we are doing and then go back to sleep" I say.

"Ok" Luke and Lily say and Lucas just nods "I'm so glad we are aloud to have Lily and Lucas with us" Luke says "me too" I say as I fall asleep in my bed with my afternoon clothes on.

(A/N: I'm going to skip what Mato said so hopefully you know what he said but if you don't it is on episode 155 at the very end)

"The Grand Magic Games Elimination round! Sky Labirinth....... Begin!!" Mato say.

"Your lucky we don't have to walk there" i say to a sleeping Luke "open portal to the sky Labirinth goal" I chant and a portal appears in front of us.

I walk in struggling to carry Luke who doesn't want to wake up "ehhh! you made it in 23 seconds" Mato says "whatever, can I go to sleep now?" I ask.

"Yes" Mato says and I make another portal and step back into our room inside the inn and put Luke in his bed I walk over to my bed and fall asleep instantly.

(A/N: Also it's too complicated for me to do Fairy tail team A so everything is the same the only differences is that the compass never broke and instead of Lucy, Lisanna was there...... I won't skip any more battles just the ones that don't involve fairy tail)