Chapter 18

------------- 1 year later -------------

Normal P.O.V
(At the Dragon Realm)

Lucy has mastered all the elements, now she is the elemental dragon slayer.

Next she has to learn simple things like teleportation, requipping, enchantments, and many more things.

Lucy's P.O.V

"Yay I've finished training" I cheer "No you haven't you still need to learn simple spells, god slaying magic, wolf slaying magic, demon slaying magic, pretty much every type of magic in existence" crystal the snow dragon says.

My smile turns into a frown and I hear crystal laugh then I start blushing lightly.

"Dragon wings assemble" I say then black wings with a pink outline form on my back "bye Crystal" I say then I fly away.

Gray's P.O.V

It's been one year since Lucy's death, and everything has just started to get back to normal.

"Gray your clothes" Cana says well drinking "ehhh" I shriek then I start looking for my clothes when I finally find them I bump into Natsu.

"What was that for popsicle" Natsu yells "What did you call me flame brain" I yell back "why you"
He yells then we begin to fight and are pulled apart by Ezra smashing our heads together.

Master Macarov's P.O.V

Yes everything's going back to normal like before Lucy 'died' I wonder how she's doing.

Hopefully she comes back soon so that the guild can go back to being one-hundred percent normal, like if that never happened.

Lucy's P.O.V

I start to fly back to the castle in the middle of the land. I start looping in the air, and I arrive quicker than I wanted.

I run into the castle and spot Celestia (in her human form) "Celestia" I call out to her she hears me, and turns around.

"Hi Lucy!" she says with a smile "I'm an elemental dragon slayer now" i say happily.

"I know, but I've realized you don't have that many keys so you have to go back to earth land and get more" she says.

My smile turns into a frown and I say "but I don't want to go back, not yet anyway" "too bad you need more keys" she says angrily.

I head to my room, and have a shower I walk out of the shower and get changed, now I'm wearing a blue shirt with small crystals at the bottom, a white skirt, black knee-high boots, and a white headband.

I walk into the middle of the room and get the key with the golden crown out and say "Open portal to Earth land" then a bright light appears in front of me and I walk in.

I appear in front of a magic shop I'm not sure where, though. I head into the shop and look around I can't see any keys so I ask the person who owns the shop "have you got any celestial keys?"

"Yes I do, but they are rare so they are expensive" he says then gets out two keys. "Libra, Pisces" I say surprised that he has them.

"How much"i ask "2,000,000 jewels" I'm very surprised, but it's worth it I reach into a secret pocket, and a bag of money magically appears.

I hand it over, take the keys and walk away.