Chapter 23

Lucy's P.O.V

"Awww" I hear someone yawn I look down at the basket and see that lily had woken up "hi Lily" I say sweetly "who are you?" Lily asks in a scared voice "I'm Lucy, your friend" I say.

Then lily falls asleep again, "has Lucas woken up yet?" I ask Luke as he looks down at his exceed and shakes his head.

"We are here" I say quietly looking down the cliff at magnolia "yep" Luke says "let's teleport" he says "let's jump" I say.

"WHAT?" Luke yells "relax if we are going to hit the ground we can just fly" he nods his head and looks down the cliff again.

We take a few steps back, and then begin to run to the edge, and jump. we float in the air instead of falling, because I'm using sky magic.

Then we land safely on the ground "nobody saw us" I say relieved. then I check my cloak and it's still on.

"Wait a second, I'm going to change my scent" I say. then Luke begins to smell the air and says "you smell like cherries now" I nod and we start walking.

"Do you want to visit fairy tail?" Luke asks me "u-umm....... O-ok" I say quietly. then we start walking towards the guild.

We get there quicker then I wanted. we are standing in front of Fairy Tail I push open the doors and everything looks normal like if nothing happened.

"Nothing's different" I say quietly so only Luke can hear. then I walk over to the bar with Luke, and people start staring at us.

Soon the whole guild is staring at us "can I see your master?" I ask Mira "he's upstairs" she says hesitantly.

"Who are you? And what do you want with our master?" I hear Natsu say.

I just ignore him and head up the stairs with Luke. I then feel Natsu grab my arm "answer me" Natsu yells.

"Let me go" I say "answer my question" Natsu yells. then I just slide my hand out of his hand and head to masters office.

I open the door and head inside with Luke. Luke closes the door behind us and I say "I'm back" master then looks up from his papers and says "welcome back my child, how was your training."

"It was great I'm so much stronger now" I say. then master turns his attention to Luke and asks "who are you?" I answer for Luke and say "he is Luke he trained with me........ he's also my boyfriend" I say the last part quietly.

Then master squeals "master" I say shocked "sorry" he says and clears his throat.

"Would you like to join the guild?" master asks us "yeah" me and Luke say in unison. "Same place and color as before, lucy?" master asks me.

"No, I would like it gold on the left side of my stomach, please" I say and he stamps me.

"And you Luke?" master asks "um..... I would like it dark blue on my left shoulder" Luke says, "I will announce it to the guild" master says.

"Master can you announce me as..... Rose" I say, "I want to see how long it takes for them to realize it's me" "very well" master says, then we head downstairs....

----------- to be continued ----------

Sorry I left you at the worst spot ever!!!!! but..... you just have to be patient!!!! 😈😈😈😈 hehehe!!!