Chapter 32

So this is the second half of the first day of the Grand Magic Games it is the Battle part.

-------------------------------------------

Lissana's P.O.V

"Let the first match....... begin" Mato says, i attack straight away "Animal Soul: Cat" i chant and run towards her scratching her arms and attaking her in hand to hand combat.

Then i cut a piece of her hair with my claws and a piece of it falls to the ground "My hair" she yells.

Then her hair un ties and also grows longer and shoots towards me i see fire in her hair 'if Natsu was fighting her he'd be chewing her hair right now' i thought trying not to laugh even though i'm in a fight.

"Hair Dog, Wolf Fang" she chants and her hair grows longer into the form of a red, giant wolf.

I run towards the hair wolf and begining scratching it with my claws making the hair just fall to the ground.

I look at her and see flames in her eyes then she shouts with anger.

Then her hair drills under the ground and grabs my feet then she begins spinning me around the Arena with her hair.

Then i hear my friends yell "Lisanna" (A/N: I was about to write Lucy and i know this is pretty much the same fight but it's not easy writing fights)

"Take that" she says slamming me into the floor "My red hair does what ever i want it to do" she says her hair covering her eyes.

Then she starts spinning me again but this time her hair is burning hot with flames i lean down trying to grab my feet, but she slams me into the ground again.

i quickly cut her hair off my legs the second i'm able too i stay there crouching down on my legs trying to contain the pain in my legs.

"Stop cutting my hair" she yells drilling her hair back into the ground "Y-y-your aiming for my legs again?" i ask nervously because this time if she burns me once more it will cause serious damage.

I look at the ground waiting for her hair to shoot out 'In which direction is her hair going to come from?' i thought still looking at the ground nervously.

Then i look at her and her head is tilted to the left and her finger is pointed to the left as well i look at the direction she is pointing at.

i see my guild there yelling comments at me but i ignore them I scan my teammates from right to left.

I stop when I see Asuka, behind her I see a part of Flare's red hair "Asuka" I yell but Flare covers my mouth with her red hair.

Then she slams me into the ground "Don't say anything, that's an order, if you disobey you know what'll happen, right?" she says, and my eyes widen in horror.

"No one notices, there's no way they will notice if I feel like it, I can take down that brat in less than a instant" she says.

'She's really getting on my nerves' i thought "Don't make a sound, don't move, and don't use magic. If you disobey, bye bye brat" she says.

Then she begins hitting my legs with her hair which is unfortunatly on fire, then the strand that was next Asuka appears next to her.

"What the?" she says i turn my head to see Lucy there with the rest of Fairy Tail she was standing next to Asuka looking at Flare coldly then she turns her head and looks at me and yells "Lisanna use the spell i taught you in the 3 months of training."

"Right" i yell back i wobble on to my feet ignoring the pain in my legs and say "Ultimate takeover: Fairy."

Then purpleish blue wings appear on my back and i float off the ground and i say "Fairy blast" which formed a golden ball of light which is really affective.

Lucy's P.O.V

'I'm so glad nobody's asked how i know so many spells even that i don't do that kind of magic' I thought.

i teleport back next to Luke and he whispers "Look over there in the Raven Tail stand he's going to cancel the spell" "Not on my watch" i say.

"Cancel" i say as soon as he was about to cancel the spell then the Arena begins to glow gold 'She did it' i thought.

When the golden glow calms dowwn it revealed Flare unconscious and Lisanna on her knees.

"The winner is Fairy Tail Team A's Lisanna Straus" Chapati yells with a hint of suprise in his voice.

Then Fairy Tail's stand erupts with cheers and a while later so does the crowd.

I turn my head to look at the blue guy with the long nose (A/N: Does he even have a name? if he doesn't i will just call him cheater :P) i looked closer and saw that he was looking back at me i smirked and he turned his head away.

"Good job, Lucy" Luke says putting his arm around my shoulder "To bad Lisanna can only use that spell once" i say.

"Lucy" i hear Lisanna yell i turn around and see her running towards me then she runs into my arms and hugs me i was shocked at first but i hugged her back.

"Thank you" she says "Your welcome" i say "Why are you even helping me though since i'm the one Natsu replaced you with" She says quietly.

"Because you weren't the one that made the choice beside you could'nt have done anything it is called Team NATSU anyway, so he's the one that makes the desicions" i say.

"Thank you again" she says tightening her grip on me then after a moment she lets go and her face fills with curiosity "How'd you even know about that spell since you aren't a take over mage, are you?" she says.

i begin to wave my hands in the air to say no "N-no of course i'm not a take over mage i just saw that spell in a book and thought you might like it" I lie.

"Oh ok" she says and walks over to Fairy Tail Team A "Phew!" I say "lets go and see where Lily and Lucas are" Luke says.

"Yeah it's strange how they weren't here today" I say.

----------------------------------

sorry i haven't updated in 6 days, i won't take to long with the next chapter!

Hope you liked the chapter!