Chapter 9

Lucy P.O.V

I see a bright blue light, and the demon turns to black dust. The light is too bright so I close my eyes when I finally see the source of the light I was very surprised it was a............

Dragon

"Your beautiful" I say "why thank you, most people are scared of me so your the first to complement me." "Oh" I just say after a few minutes of silence I finally ask "who are you?" "Oh sorry how rude of me my name is, Marina, the water dragon" she answers.

"My name is Lucy Heartfillia, daughter of Jude and Layla Heartfillia" I say. she looks at me with a shocked face then says "my queen" I look at her confused and ask "what do you say?" "Don't you know?" she asks me I shook my head, and she says "your moths Layla Heartfillia, was the dragon queen so now that she is dead that makes you the new........ dragon queen."

I looked at her shocked and ask "how did i not know this?" "I guess your mom wanted to keep it a secret" she answers.

Then she turns into a human and I ask, "how did you do that?" "Us dragons can turn into humans like some people can do body take-overs" she explains now she is wearing a white skirt with matching earrings and sailor skirt and plain white shoes.

"So, would you like to come back to the dragon realm with me to train, you will be able to learn all kinds of magic including demon magic, gods magic, and angels magic" she asks "yes" I yell.

"But first can you help me get rid of these demons" I ask sweetly. "Sure" she says "water dragon, roar" she says and in less than a minute all the demons are gone.

"There's one more thing" she says "and what's that?" I ask "I can smell your friends 1 hour away from here 2 cats, daughter of Grandine, son of Igneel, a ice mage, and a requiring mage" she says.

My eyes turn dark and hateful and i ask as sweetly as possible "so what's the problem?" "they can't come with you, so I will have to make a clone of your body brutally beat up and dead" she answers I think about it for a moment and say "ok."

------------- 1 hour later --------------

Natsu P.O.V

I have just woken up and lucky for me we just got there "lets go" I say running of the train "Where do you think she is?" Popsicle asks."We won't know till we look for her" Erza says

"How about we split up?" I ask "ok then Wendy go with Carla, Natsu go with Happy, and gray and me will go together" Erza says "yes ma'am" we all says, then head off.

----------- 30 minutes later ----------

"Ahh happy have you seen her yet, I'm getting hungry" I complain "no, Lucy is out of sight happy says. "we haven't seen any demons either do you think Lucy beat them and is heading home" happy asks.

"No, I can still smell her on this island, but she has taken too many paths that I don't know which one is really hers" I say.

"Ahhh" we hear Wendy scream "let's go happy follow that sound" I yell, after a few minutes we see Wendy, then out of no where Erza and Gray appear "Wendy what happened?" I ask confused.

She looks at us with puffy red eyes then says, "I-i tried, buy Luc-Lucy-San........ I-is....... dead" then she begins to cry again "Wendy what do you mean, where's lucy" I ask frustrated then she points to a tree we all look at her confused, but walk over to where she pointed, there we see lucy she is brutally hurt, and happy begins to cry and say "Lushee."

Gray and Erza begin to cry as well, and I just stand there frozen. then I say "that can't be Lucy that just can't be" they all look at me with puffy red eyes and say "That is...... Lucy" then I begin to cry, and then I say "Wendy can you heal her" she shakes her head and say "Natsu-San she is dead so I can't heal her I've already tried" then Erza try's to stop crying and says "let's take her back to the guild, and give her a proper goodbye."