Chapter 3

Lucy's P.O.V

---------- 3rd day of training --------

Today I'm going to train with Aries she's going to teach me how to turn into my spirits and use their powers.

I think I'm going to go to the guild to see if they are back to normal now, if they aren't back to normal I think I won't go back to the guild till my training is done.

I head over to the guild and just stare at the door after about 2 minutes I finally walk in.

When I walk in Juvia blasts me with water and Jet starts running around me in circles as If to get me dizzy I try to ignore him but then he grabs my keys.

"Give them back" I yell "come and get them" he yells back then he throws it to Laxus and Laxus throws it to Bigslow, Bigslow throws it to Cana and so on.

When I finally get my keys back I'm exhausted and head to the counter and ask Mira "when are they going to stop?" "I'm not sure but maybe you shouldn't come here for the rest of the week or so" she answers sweetly.

On my way out of the guild pretty much everyone throughs a bottle at me so now I've got cuts all over myself.

I'm relieved when I finally was able to get out of the guild and head to the forest like I've been doing these past few days then I summon Aries "I'm sorry" she says.

"Ugh" I say quietly "so are you ready to start training?" she asks timidly "yes, yes I am."

Then we begin training it turns out that I actually had more power than I thought because in less than 1 hour I was able to use Aries' magic.

So for the rest of the day I kept training and by the end of the day I was able to use the magic of all my spirits.

"I'm so tired" I say, then I begin walking home and I fall asleep before I'm even on my bed.

--------- 4th day of training ---------

Wendy's P.O.V

I feel really sorry for Lucy she hasn't done anything wrong, but people have been throwing magic or bottles at her.

I wonder what she's going to do at this point it wouldn't be strange if she leaves the guild, but I really don't want her to leave she's too important to me.

Lucy's P.O.V

Today is the 4th day of training so today I'm doing sword training with Taurus.

He's going to teach me how to use a sword and we are going to fight against each other.

It turns out using a sword isn't really that hard it's quite easy really so by 2 hours I've mastered how to use a sword and even beaten Taurus. So for the rest of the 2 hours I talk to Loki about getting stronger and that I'm thinking of leaving the guild if this keeps up.

He walks with me home and then he disappears when we get to my apartment.