Chapter 21

I think I'm going to have a hard time making this story into a NaLu read this chapter And you will know why ':)
-----------------------------------------------

Lucy's P.O.V

"Achoo" "someone's talking about me" I say quietly.

*knock, knock, knock*

"Come in" I say, the door opens and in comes Luke "I couldn't sleep" he says "have a nightmare" I ask.

"Yep" he answers "if you want you can sleep with me" I say. why did I say that? Then I saw him blushing, but he nods.

He lay's down on the floor and covers himself with the blanket he brought.

"You can sleep on my bed, it's huge anyway" I say then I start blushing after I thought through what I just said.

He gets up off the floor, he hesitates for a moment, but then he lays down next to me on the bed.

Then I drift off to sleep.

--------------- next day ----------------

I wake up early, and feel warmer then usual I try to get up, but I can't.

I look down to my waist and see there is someone's arm. When I look at who the arm belongs to i see that it is Luke's arm.

I try moving his arm, but it's too hard. So I just shake him softly, he wakes up moments later "please move your arm" I say in a serious tone.

He looks at where his arm is, around my waist. Then he starts blushing crazily and quickly moves his arm and says "I-I'm sorry."

"It's all right" I say reassuringly he nods and walks out of the room "Luke" I call out.

"Yeah?" he asks "you're meant to be training with me today, we are learning simple spells, you will be training with Marina after simple spells" I say.

"Ok" he says disappointed, then he heads out of my room and into his room.

------------ 2 months later -----------

"Are you happy we've finished simple spells, we know every type of magic besides wolf slaying, demon slaying and god slaying magic" I say.

"Yeah I feel so powerful" Luke says. "Now we are learning god slaying magic, but you're only going to learn water god slaying" I say.

"Ok" he says calmly "see you later I'm going to start now" I say.

-------------- 1 year later -------------

"Yes I've finally finished god slaying" I yell "oh you're finally back" I hear Luke say "when did you finish?" I ask "2 months ago I've been hanging out with Marina for those 2 months" he says.

"I've been wanting to ask you about your past?" he says. my smile fades away and turns into a frown "what do you want to know about my past?" I ask in a scary voice.

"E-everything that's making you sad" he says "alright" I reply.

"I was in a guild called fairy tail everyone in there was like my family, I was in the strongest team in fairy tail, team Natsu. then one day a old guild member came back everyone thought she was dead her name was Lisanna everyone ignored me and treated me like her replacement and one day I was kicked off team Natsu, and called weak I was replaced on the team with Lisanna and then every time I went back to the guild after that day, the guild members would hurt me, then I met Marina and she brought me here, but when I go back to fairy tail I'm going to get my revenge" I say with hatred in my eyes.

"Wow! that's sad I support you, you should get your revenge" Luke says then I begin to cry and I hug him and put my head against his chest.

I can tell he is shocked by my actions, but he hugs me back trying to comfort me.