Chapter 5

------ still 5th day of training ------

Lucy P.O.V

I've been out here for 1 hour already and I'm already able to summon 3 spirits I have Capricorn, Virgo, and Loki here with me, right now.

It is really easy to summon more than 2 spirits actually, it does drain my magic energy, but all I have to do is concentrate.

So right now Loki, Virgo, Capricorn, and me are just sitting on the ground not making any noises and concentrating I get out another key and Loki says "no Lucy, don't summon another spirit or you will probably be drained of magic and get unconscious."

I just ignore him and summon Aries I do feel a little dizzy now, but I will be fine. Then I pull out another key and they all say "no don't summon anybody else."

Then I say in an angry tone with dark aura around me "you called me weak, you throw magic at me, you throw bottles at me, you will pay."

Then all my spirits appear even Aquarius, but I'm not near water so I don't know how she appeared.

"Wha-what just happened?" I ask "Lucy it looks like your stronger when your angry" Loki explains then it suddenly turns black and I see my spirits disappearing all, but Loki then, I fall unconscious.

Natsu P.O.V

I find Lucy she is sitting on the ground with Virgo, Loki, and Capricorn. I decide just to watch, so I don't get her angry or break her concentration.

Lucy gets out another key and I hear Loki say "no Lucy, don't summon another spirit or you will probably be drained of magic and be unconscious."

Lucy just ignores him and summons Aries. Then she pulls out another key and they say "no don't summon anybody else."

Then in an angry tone with dark aura around her she says "you called me weak, you throw magic at me, you throw bottles at me, you will pay."

Then all of a sudden all her spirits appear including Aquarius. Then I hear Lucy ask "Wha-what just happened?" "Lucy it looks like your stronger when your angry" Loki explains to her.

Then Lucy's spirits start disappearing one by one and Lucy falls to the floor unconscious the only spirit left is Loki.

Then I run towards them and ask Loki "is she going to be, ok?" he looks startled but then says "she will be unconscious for a day or so, but she will be completely fine, but if I were you I wouldn't go near her you heard what she said right? she said that about the guild that's what they've been doing to her."

I nod and let Loki go and he walks Lucy to her apartment. I follow him but with quite a distance separating us then I see him come out of the apartment and disappear I guess he's going back to the celestial world.

Then I walk angrily to the guild and slam open the doors everyone then looks up at me puzzled then I say "stop torturing Lucy, she hasn't done anything wrong" "well neither have we your the one that has caused her the most pain kicking her off your team, calling her weak, and all then we realized it was true so she is like our practicing dummy, now."

Then there is a deathly silence till Lisanna walks into the guild 5 minutes later then everyone continues what they were doing before I got there like nothing happened.