2

A picture of what y/ns penthouse looks like :)

~Emily~

"Y/n's invited all of us back to her penthouse tonight for dinner to also look further into her employees and their backgrounds. I need you all to stay focused on the agenda" Hotch told the team as they made their way into the elevator that reached y/n's apartment.

As the elevator doors opened they were met with a modern open floorplan with hints of gold accents accentuating the hints of navy blue spread throughout the penthouse, calming yet luxurious, Emily thought to herself, when she looked around at her team she could tell they too were profiling the penthouse. As they stepped in they were greeted by y/n noticing that she had changed clothes to something less business attire, yet warming.

 As they stepped in they were greeted by y/n noticing that she had changed clothes to something less business attire, yet warming

"Just in time, please make yourself comfortable while I add the last details on the dinner." y/n said while she smiled her pearly white smile that people were always charmed by. You could physically feel the nerves of the team calm down as they went to her living room and made themselves comfortable, well as comfortable as you would sitting in a billionaire's home full of expensive items.

"Ha, Rossi seems like you have some competition," Morgan said to David while chuckling. "I cannot compete with her, at least I can say I've been married, and by what Emily told me, she's never been married," Rossi said proudly.

The evening went by smoothly as the team talked about the case and got more information of her employees. "Miss y/l/n is there anyone else that could have access to this information on your employees?"

"No one aside Natalia, my personal assistant, she knows all the details of all my employees because she handles the scheduling," Y/n said while walking towards her at-home bar to pour herself a drink. "Would anyone care for a drink?"

"No, thank you; Reid you said something about how all the victims had scratch marks on their back that could only come from long nails like acrylics?" Hotch said while standing up to stretch his legs.

"When we went into the office today we saw who I presume to be Natalia, her nails were off, I didn't think anything about it, I had just presumed they were grown out, but now when I think back on it, her nails were chipped" Emily added on.

"We have to deliver the profile, Miss y/l/n thank you for dinner, but we must be going now," Hotch addressed while the rest of the group gathered their belongings.

~Emily~

The group was back at the police station ready to deliver the profile

"Our unsub is a female between the ages of mid-'20s to mid-'30s. She would most likely be the submissive kind, willing to do anything for who she sees as her dominant." Emily told the group of local police officers.

"It is likely the reason she killed all those assertive men was to get rid of, what she saw as her 'dominant's stresses. Men like them can be seen has high powdered and she may have feared they would try to take over her dominant." Morgan added

"Our number one suspect for this unsub being Natalia Swinzer, she matches the profile exactly and is submissive without even being aware. if you find her, arrest her on the spot as we have a warrant for her arrest."

~Y/N~

As I was cleaning up the plates from dinner I got a sudden call from Natalia, 'hmm, I didn't call her for anything I wonder what she wants at this time of the night?' I thought to myself, As i was putting the dishes in the dishwasher I heard my elevator doors open. "Natalia what is so important that it couldn't wait till morning," I asked semi annoyed given the fact that I was already stressed out enough.

"Ms. Y/L/N I was just wondering, don't you think it would be better to call off the gala planned for next week given all this bad press that our company's receiving? I'm just worried what our clients will think about us given the fact that these deaths have been so recent and the fact that we're still hosting a party."

"First off Natalia, MY company, and second off, the gala is not a party is our annual fundraiser for the charities that we support, and I've already had James contact our guest and explain to them," I said while cleaning up my penthouse, leaving a note for housekeeping.

"James, why would you have James do it, I'm your assistant... he's simply your secretary!" I gave this girl the dirtiest look I could muster, did this bitch seriously think she's the only person helping me with this gala, rule number one, in business never fully trust anyone, especially the people closest to you, learned that the hard way some time ago. "Natalia, you were already busy, besides everyone loves James, maybe you could learn a thing or two from him on how to be a good people person, he's dominant and knows how to own a space, unlike you, you're shy, hell sometimes I forget you're even in the same room as me. Darling I'm saying all this to help you break out of that shell, if you want to move up on the ladder I would recommend getting some points from James."

At this point, I was just trying to get her mad so she would leave, but this girl is like gorilla glue, no matter how hard you try to remove it won't come off. "Natalia, I'm getting tired and you are still in my house, please find the door and have James contact me I have something for him to do."

"I can do it!" Natalia said perkily.
"Why are you so determined to get everything done," I said added, "honestly at this point I'm tired, and I'm tired of arguing, do whatever you desire" I said while escorting her to the door.
All I wanted to do was sleep, just as I was walking back to my room my phone buzzed:

                                  Unknown
Unknown
Hey this is Agent Emily Prentiss
Just wanted to thank you for
Having us for dinner tonight 🤍
                                                                                           Me
It was no problem, we'll have to do it again    some time, but maybe just the two of us, would love to get to know you better😘

I smiled to myself after sending the message and finally went to sleep
———————————————————————————
Well, that was boring 🥱 sorry it will get better I promise anyways tell me what you think, this is my first story so.... Sorry if there are things that don't make sense. Also I'm not really digging the 1st person POV, so sorry but I'm changing it back to 3rd person... we'll see

STOP AS IM READING IT I REALIZED I CHANGED FROM 3RD TO 1ST MID STORY... so sorry!!

Until next time 🤍🤍