13

~Y/N~

"Marco, a few days ago I was checking the financials on my latest club." "I... do not see where you're going with this..." Marco said with confusion.

Sitting down in her pristine leather white office chair she stated. "I checked the financials with the manager and," while chuckling," fill in the black now," With a puzzled look still on his face y/n pulled out the device she uses to check finances.

"When the club hasn't even had its grand opening, 3.8 million was deducted from the savings, and I thought to myself, who else knows about the financials with the new opening besides, management, Marco, myself, and my brother."

Quick to his feet Marco announced, "Tell me he didn't." "I'm not finished. While Claude has crossed me before, I didn't think he'd have the balls to directly steal from me."

She began to stand up hinting for him to follow her. "You think he actually worked up the courage to steal from you and think you wouldn't find out?" He added while walking in her direction.

They entered her security room crossing the room to a locked door, she opened the door using her fingerprint. This lead them to her private collection. "No, in fact, he hired someone to steal from me, which is why..." handing him a sealed document, "I need you to personally deliver this message." She concluded with a grin.

"I like how you think, when shall I deliver this message?" Marco questioned while observing the item inside the briefcase. "Whenever you get to it, but sooner than later hm." While he was leaving the room she added.

"Oh, and Marco, do try not to embarrass him," she said sarcastically. Nodding his head in agreement he left her alone.

Now y/n was a simple woman, her patience was long and she could hold off, but when she gets crossed, she needed to remind people of her position. Even if those people were family.

Deciding she had nothing better to do she decided to have some last-minute checkups on her lastest club opening in 2 days.

Getting out her phone she called the head manager Tyler. "Tyler hey, do you mind stopping by and going over some last-minute details on L'Humeur?"

'Not at all, I'm fact I still have some questions revolving around the clubs capacity'

"Perfect, call me when you arrive, I've just sent you my address." Hanging up the phone y/n decided to take a quick shower before heading over.

Making her way to her bathroom she decided to play her shower playlist. When the water was hot enough to her liking she stripped and let the soothing water run down her body. While in the shower she let the water wash away her thoughts.

While she took this shower to help relax her body, she also hoped it would calm the never-ending thoughts in her mind. Meeting Emily and sharing- what she thought was a connection- made her worry. Y/N wasn't the type to commit herself to a relationship.

Now she was fully aware of how it felt being on the receiving end of a relationship where one person is decided into thinking a relationship will happen. If something was there between her and Emily- Y/N knew who she was- she would only allow for her and Emily to be friends.

Maybe asking her on a date was a bad idea. Don't be ridiculous, it wasn't a date invitation, more like a friend hangout- over dinner- really expensive dinner- where you are both dressed elegantly.

Stop overthinking y/n. "I have got to stop talking to myself, I'm starting to sound like a crazy person," She said to herself while getting out of the shower.