18

"Let's go look at some art"

Hotch had let down his serious demeanor allowing himself to enjoy being a guest at Y/N's home. Reid and Rossi were curious as to who Maurice was and why Morgan was interested in her art gallery.

As they passed the living room Y/N noticed Maurice sitting on his phone, "Maurice, voulez-vous venir avec nous? Je sais combien tu aimes la galerie d'art." Would you like to come with us? I know how much you love the art gallery. Y/N asked him as they were passing by. He quickly jumped to his feet agreeing to go with them.

"Wait, you know French and Japanese?" JJ asked putting some distance between her and y/n, "Yes, I also know Italian, greek, Russian, Korean, German, Spanish, and Swahili." she replied taking great pride in her knowledge of languages. "You know agent Prentiss here can speak 7 languages as well," Rossi added.

"Oh? which ones," Y/N was curious, "Arabic, Spanish, French, Italian, and Greek. I can hold a conversation in Russian, but it's limited." Emily replied, not paying much attention. "Lo ricorderò per la nostra prossima notte insieme." This made Emily pay attention. She stopped in her tracks with her mouth wide open. Rossi, who understood what she said looked back at Emily letting out a little laugh. Y/N looked back at Emily and sent her a wink.

The rest of the team were confused as to what just happened, "What? What just happened?" Spencer was just as confused as everyone else. Morgan put his arm around Spencer just laughing.

After going down a flight of stairs and through 4 different hallways they made their way to the glass double door of her art gallery. The doors weren't just made out of glass, but bulletproof plexiglass. with the initials y/f/i, y/l/i.

As she unlocked the doors with her fingerprint and 9-digit code, the first thing she heard was, "Are they gone? Cause now I can talk to you about Black

As she unlocked the doors with her fingerprint and 9-digit code, the first thing she heard was, "Are they gone? Cause now I can talk to you about Black. Did you know that he threatened me?" Claude said coming from behind one of the walls.

To his surprise, all the agents were in front of him, "Shit, I've got to start timing better. But, Black really did threaten me! Please talk to that ex-husband of yours." He said now standing next to his older sister. "Where's his money?" y/n replied with a smile on her face.

"I don't know why he's making a big deal out of it, it's only 4 million. He can buy a new one. Hey! Why are you taking his side?" Y/N ignored her brother allowing the agents to look around. Maurice walked with his earlier 'gang'.

"4 million as little?" Dave was shook, this was a new level of rich. Hotch just shook his head and they began to walk around.

"It should be here somewhere." Maurice said although he himself has never seen the portrait, he knew that it was in the art gallery somewhere.

The four of them, JJ, Garcia, Derek, and Emily, made it their mission to find the portrait and see just how dazzling it really was.

-1st POV, Y/N-