29

~Y/N~

"Can you hurry up!" Y/N screamed from the bottom of the staircase.

Today was Lilah's first day at Richmond Prep Academy. It was one of the most expensive private high schools in the D.C area. The reason Lilah was spending her senior year in the U.S instead of Italy was because their father wanted Lilah to be closer to family.

"Can you wait! Classes don't start till 9:15! It's 7:15 for fucks sake!" Lilah yelled from her bedroom.

Charles had just walked into the foyer to see a stressed Y/N. Only slightly overheating Lilah complaining. "Good morning y/n... I take it this is going to be a long year?"

"We have to meet the headmaster at 8:30 and I don't want us to be late." She checked her watch again growing more annoyed.

"Lilah! If you aren't down here in the next 5 minutes I'm dragging your ass down these stairs by the roots of your braids!" She shouted.

"Classy as always." Charles sarcastically said letting out a chuckle.

"I'm going to kill her." She rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen to grab breakfast.

5 minutes later Lilah came into the kitchen showing off her uniform.

"It's nice to see you again Lilah

"It's nice to see you again Lilah." Maurice said placing her breakfast on the table.

"Hey Maurice... breakfast looks delicious," she said with a small smile on her face. "Why do we have to leave so early, I thought Marco was driving me, Vanessa, and Lucas." She looked around to see a certain someone missing.

"Speaking of which where is he?" "He already met with the headmaster... unlike you who waited last minute. So while he gets to sleep in, you get to haul your ass to school an hour early." Y/N said occasionally taking small sips from her latte."

"Why does your school start so late?" Maurice questioned while writing a new recipe for lunch. "It's only introductory week, then we start at 8 for the rest of the year." Lilah said finishing her meal.

Y/N signaled for Lilah to grab her stuff so they could go out to the car. Since y/n also had to be there she decided to ride with Lilah to the school. "Don't forget the driver be outside after school and you need to give Erin this document," Y/N said handing her sister a yellow envelope.