21

Over the past 6 months, Emily and Y/N had started to build up their friendship. The only thing was they non-verbally agreed to be on a need-to-know basis. If one of them didn't ask, it wouldn't be spoken.

"Thanks for coming," Their activity of the day was car shopping, "Of course! I love browsing at," She turned around to find the name of the car dealer. "Genesis." y/n laughed, "Yup! Genesis." she was slightly embarrassed by her lack of car knowledge. "

"Ah Ms. y/l/n, always a pleasure, this time is the car for yourself? Or a friend?" A man around the same age as them walked towards y/n placing a kiss on either side of her cheeks. "You know, with how many cars you've bought, I'm pretty sure you've bought that same amount for others." He keeps his hand on her face while looking into her eyes.

"Oh! And who's this beauty standing next to you?" Emily Prentiss, nice to meet you..." "Snaps, you can call me snaps." He extended his arm to shake hers. "Did you know, mon chère is the most generous person I've ever known."

Y/N could feel herself starting to smile and felt heat rising towards her cheeks. "I was not aware of that, no...." removing her hand from his she added, "Unfortunately I've only known her for a few months so..." giggling she  turned towards y/n who thought the encounter was a little... funny.

"Snaps," y/n cut in, "As much as I love you hyping me up... do you think you could show me what I requested? "Of course," leading the way he guided them to the car displays. "I have to be honest I was taken back a little when you said you wanted it in both blue, and pink."

"Ah, yes, we'll they are having twins, and as godmother, this is my gift to them." Y/n began signing the final papers for the vehicles and was very excited to see them in person.

" Y/n began signing the final papers for the vehicles and was very excited to see them in person

"I'm changing the pink color to whatever they want after the gender reveal

"I'm changing the pink color to whatever they want after the gender reveal." She added answering the question Emily was about to ask.

As they were walking out and into the parking lot Emily's phone rang... caller ID, JJ.
"Yeah JJ what's up?" We have a case. "I'll be right there." Turning to Y/N Emily gave her a seemingly disappointed expression...