19

"Alexa! Play my shit!" Y/N said while walking around checking the lights.

"Whenever you're ready darling." she said while walking next to Dani.

Casey was absolutely stunning. Her melanin, smooth like butter. She placed her hair neatly in a bun. One thing about Casey is, she was blessed with the features of a goddess; She was new to the modeling business and wasn't sure of what to do with her body and hands.

Casey was currently doing her Master's at Brown University on a full-ride scholarship, studying biological sciences. She was had always wanted to be a model. So when she was offered a job, she instantly jumped on the opportunity. Y/N had met her around 5 months ago when she went to one of the modeling studios she owned and saw her sitting in the back not doing anything. From that day she met her Y/N knew she would go far and took her under her wing."

As she was studying Casey, she noticed how down she looked. "Hold up! Something is off. Dani let's take 5." Y/N walked up to Casey and held her hand out. "Honey, for the 5 months I've known you, not a day has gone by where you didn't have a smile on your face."

Allowing the tears to trickle down her face Casey let out a small giggle. "It's nothing really." "Girl? Do I need to hunt a bitch down? Cause I will! Run them over and everything." This created a burst of full-blown laughter from her. "I caught my boyfriend with another woman." Casey admitted.

"That great value Patrick Dempsey head ass?" Now the tears coming down her face were from laughter and not sadness. "I should've seen his coming from the moment he paired his Nike sweatshirt with Adidas sweatpants," she responded wiping her tears.

"He did what?" sucking her teeth she added, "Men ain't shit." This caused an eruption of laughter between the two women and their female audience members.

"That isn't all true!" Black said pushing on the intercom. "I am the shit." "Actually Mr. Black, if you or one of the other men care to join us, she needs to work on modeling with someone of the opposite sex?" Y/N said going to catch Dani.

"Well, you heard her, let's go." He got up and left the room, since the female agents didn't know what to do they just followed. Assuming this was an average day for Y/n left Derek amazed. They all followed Black to the first level of the studio.

As they opened the door they saw Y/n dancing around singing the lyrics to Sexy Can I

Sexy can I, just pardon my manners
Girl how you shake it, got a playa like (oh)

The spirits were high this eased Casey as she started to loosen up.

"There it is! There's that radiant smile that lights up the room!"

"Absolutely glowing!"