3

Local Police Department 6 AM
~Emily's POV~
"Every time we get up at this time, it makes me wonder what I'm still doing on this job" Derek Said while sitting in the conference room table next to Spencer.
"You know waking up early makes one healthy, wealthy, and wise, actually according to research-"
Emily put her hand over Spencer's mouth cutting him off.
"Reid if you finish that statement we're about to have another unsub..." Emily stated removing her hand to go and take her seat

"Good morning everyone, please take a seat," Hotch said while walking into the room next to JJ
"Last night as you all know we discovered that our unsub is non-other than Natalia Swinzer. It seems so far that she is not aware that we are on to her. We won't be making the arrest at the company, that way it's not a public spectacle and-"

"There's been another murder" the local sheriff announced running into the room

———————————————————————————
~Y/N's~ apartment 7 am

Hi, little A/N- she gave her penthouse key to specific people :) so you're not confused, okay carry on

It was 7 am and y/n was doing her morning routine. She had just gotten out of the shower and she was dressed in a black silk lace romper with her sheer dark blue robe that had feathers on the lining on top. She had no plans of going into the office until 11 later that day. She had just finished styling her hair when she heard her elevator doors open.

y/n walked into the living room to find Natalia sitting in her living room. "Natalia, what are you doing in my apartment."? y/n asked while walking closer to Natalia

"You look amazing!" Natalia said avoiding y/n's question

"Natalia, what are you doing here, James is supposed to be meeting me here around 9 so we can go over plans for the gala." Natalia stood up, she began making her way closer to where y/n was standing.

"James, couldn't make it, so he sent me instead," she said while smiling. "Why wouldn't he call me and tell me that himself, he told me just last night he would be here by 9 o'clock sharp," Y/n said while going into her room.

When she got to her room she picked up her phone to see no missed calls, nor text messages from James. As she was about to go back to the living room she turned around to be met face to face with Natalia. "Like I said, he couldn't make it." Natalia said sitting on y/n's bed.

"Natalia, I don't have time for this, James is the only one that knows exactly what I want and how to get it done, if you, don't know where he is, then you can leave because at the moment I'm beginning to get stressed out and now I have to plan the gala by myself.

Natalia's face scrunched up, "I can help you! I know everything about you! Why don't you give me a chance, besides I already got the files from James anyways-" Natalia said accidentally slipping up.

Y/N was now more confused than before, "I never gave James any files, and he never kept any files of what we discussed, we kept them all online and with a personal lawyer." she replied slowly

Y/N slowly started to leave her room, cautious to not tip off Natalia, realizing she was still in her robe, she couldn't make an escape without making it obvious.

———————————————————————————

~Back to Emily's POV~

"Victim is James Gonzala, Y/N's personal secretary, time of death around 5:30 this morning, judging by the freshness of the blood." The forensics officer said to the team.