35

*Ding dong*
She closes her laptop to open the door.
"Hi"
______________________________________
"Y/n, what are you doing here? Specifically at 11 pm?"

"I was in town." She replied. "Uh huh, I thought you were in New York?" Emily questioned

"I am, was. I'm here for work."
"Last time I checked, I don't work with you?" Emily was confused and slightly irritated because she hadn't gone to sleep yet.

"Are you gonna invite me in?" Y/n asked presenting the Roy Estate Cabernet Sauvignon in her hand. After observing the bottle Emily opened the door wider and steed to the side. "Only because you brought wine."
Satisfied with her answer y/n stepped into Emily's apartment setting the drink on the kitchen counter.

"So can i ask why you came?" Emily sat on the stools in front of the island. "Just came to visit a friend." Y/n responded looking for the glasses. "Top left cabinet, and if that were true you could've come during the day, or have me a heads up."

"I like mystery." Y/n smirked pouring her and Emily a glass. "Y/n..." Emily deadpanned.

"Fine, I wanted to see you; is that so wrong?" She asked taking a sip from her glass. "Again, you could've came during the day like any normal person would." Emily replied

"No, I couldn't. Emily I really needed to see you. One moment I'm home, the next thing I know I'm looking for a bottle of red wine good enough for you and driving to your house."

"Does this have anything to do with you and your friend trending on Twitter?" Emily asked taking a sip from her glass. Y/n could tell from her tone she wasn't happy.

"There were other people with us first of all; and secondly, nothing is happening between us I assure you."

"Did anything happen in the past?" Emily already knew but she wanted y/n to say it. "Yes, in the past; it was on and off but it hasn't been like that for the years."

"Years or months?" Emily asked looking straight into y/n's eyes. "years," she replied confidently

"Because according to my sources, you slept with him 3 months ago." Emily said rolling her eyes.

Y/n just sighed, "So it's true and you just lied to me." Emily took a large sip from her glass. "It's actually not what you think..."

"What else is there, you two had sex. Besides, we're just friends right?" Emily's tone told y/n she needed to explain quickly and truthfully.

"It's not that, it's just really embarrassing now that I'm actually in front of you." Emily raised a brow in confusion.

"Fuck it." Y/n decided to just say it. "I kissed him, yes but that's not exactly it. We didn't have sex per se but..." The words just couldn't come out of her mouth. "But what?" Emily lightly chuckled.

"I masturbated to him." She hid her face in her hands. "That's it? Y/n that really nothing to be embarrassed about." Emily laughed. "It's just that. It's what I said and did during that." She chugged the rest of the glass. "Ok, then what is it?" Emily was truthfully so lost.

"I thought about you. Not only that, I verbally described you and every feature I admire about you. And I did that in front of him." Y/n poured herself another glass and chugged it the same.

"Hmm...." Emily hummed. Y/n was so focused on what she had just admitted that she hardly realized Emily had moved right behind her. "So you're infatuated with me?" Emily said rubbing her hands slowly up and down Y/n's arms.

Y/n melted to her touch like butter. "Incredibly..." She closed her eyes taking in the moment. "I stay on your mind?" Emily continued placing soft kisses on Y/n's neck. "Indefinitely." she let out a deep sigh. "But I do still have something to tell you." Y/n lowly said. "Mhmm," Emily continued moving up her neck to the back of her ear. "Please, don't get distracted by me." Emily whispered with a devilish grin. Having better access to y/n's fully exposed neck; Emily was able to grasp that familiar and intoxicating scent fully: Fucking Fabulous