27

~Vanessa~

It was now Saturday and Vanessa had gone into the office to work on some things while Y/N was away in DC for the weekend. Y/n had left Friday morning but made sure to send Vanessa all the projects and documents she needed her to revise.

"I kid you not, she called her penthouse an apartment. I knew she was rich but... GIRL THIS IS RICH RICH!"

What does she look like? I've heard her name so many times but I've never even seen her.

Vanessa was on the phone with her best friend Abby. It was Friday already and Vanessa was loving her new job. Y/N made it easy, laying out everything Vanessa needed to do for the first few days just to get the hang of it. Now Vanessa was a quick learner and after the first 2 days already knew most of what she was doing.

"She recently did a photo shoot- I can't say for whom. Yea she's actually very private despite being so public."

Anything scandalous about her? Cause you can't name me one billionaire who hasn't had a scandal.

"You'd be surprised. As I said, she's a very private- public person." While saying this Vanessa had begun to revise the projects y/n had given her.

Girl, why are you always working? As soon as you got this job it's like you never enjoy life anymore. "For your information, this job is everything I've ever wanted and more. I work with high-end millionaires 24/7 and all my flight expenses are paid. Hell, she needed me to get an apartment closer to the office once she learned how early I got up and gave me money to get an apartment near here. This job is my dream. And not to mention she practically goes on vacation 5 months out of the year and sometimes I get to follow her- all expenses paid."

Forget what I was saying... Are they hiring? Both Abby and Vanessa started laughing. "Actually now that you mentioned it, the real estate department is hiring." I was joking, but are you serious? "Absolutely, the pay here is exceptional. I'll get the information from Sabrina the manager of that department and send it to you."

After talking about whatever for the next 5 minutes, Vanessa hung up and made her way to the Real Estate department which was on floor 37.

-5 minutes later-

"Hey Vanessa, I wasn't expecting to see you here. I thought once the boss was gone you follow." Sabrina said making herself chuckle. "Actually I'm pre-working for next week- anyways I came to talk about the opening in your department."
________________________________
~Y/N~

Y/n was in her gym working out. Working out in the morning was a refreshing way to start the day in her mind. After an hour and 30 minutes of stretching, cardio, and lifting, she decided to call it a day.

As she was leaving she hit the intercom button on the wall calling Marco to the kitchen. Marco had been staying at her house to help her plan out something her dad asked of her.

"Mr. Marco, do you plan on living here forever or?' "Oh Charles, don't act like you don't enjoy my company in this empty house." Y/N heard their voices as she went up the main floor. "This house is filled with both day and night shift workers, I can assure you, your presence... is not missed."

"A little harsh this morning Charles?" She said as she entered the kitchen. "I am so glad you are back, 2 weeks with this pest and his friends." she cut him off, "Wait a minute..." she turned to look at Marco, "yes friends."

"Charles you snitch." Marco intervened.
"Marco I never said you could have people over." "It wasn't people," he went over to grab one of the breakfast plates Maurice had laid out. "It was a few women."