6

~Tailoring Boutique~

~Y/Ns P.O.V~

"Thank you all for coming, now, we have work to do." Y/N said walking forward on the balcony, "Jean Francois and Jack Monet, David Rossi.  Alannah Moore and Elenora Stints, Jennifer Jareau. Gabriel Stone and Kingsley Chapeau, Aaron Hotchner" She began giving the designer instruction on her to work with, She gave them a list on important features to work with and adjust.

Walking over to Morgan she said, "Now I hear you are a fan of a certain someone, Ronnan Stuvani if you could please come over here." Morgan couldn't believe what he was hearing, he was actually going to work with the best tailor in the world to fix a suit for him. "This one's special, do work with him diligently," She gave Ronnan a wink before walking away.

"Doctor Spencer Reid" y/n said slowly articulating every word. 'I know you're quite fond of sweater vest, yet I believe I have the perfect suit for you with the sweetest designer I know, Quentin Show," she directed him towards a scrawny looking man in a sweater vest with Jimmy Choo glasses waiting for him. Giving her a small smile as a thank you, he walked away."

"Do you always have the world's best designers at your fingertips or are you just really special?" Emily asked while looking around making her way towards y/n. "Well, I am special and no, they are here for the gala and they all just happen to be very nice." She said giving her a wink. " Esmeralda Longshea and Zahara Kish, to your left" y/n said turning around walking towards the exit. "When you all are done, I will send someone to pick you all up and take you to the gala."

Y/N went back to her home to finalize preparations for the gala. Given that this was the biggest charity event hosted in New York, she had to control the press, and that was no easy job. Every year her gala manages to raise over 12 million dollars for local charities.

~Y/Ns penthouse~

"y/n darling, you have 8 hours till your event starts, one must think you would have started getting ready by now?"

"Thank you mother, and Alexander is on the way, plus Malika is already here." Y/n's mother gave her a funny expression. "For as long as I've known the two of you, no work gets done when you are together, even if she is a daughter to me, you two need to separate to get your work done." y/n mother could hear the snickers coming from the background already knowing Malika was the one it was coming from.

"Hi mom 2.0, it's good to see you too," "I'm serious Malika when I see you two in person later tonight, I better not see any funny business." Raising their hands to their chest y/n and Malika solemnly swore they were up to no good. "Oh! Alexander is here, bye mother, see you tonight." with that y/n hung up to buzz Alex in. 

"If it isn't my two favorite rich ladies," He said as he got out of the elevator, "Hey, she's the rich one, I'm just the bitch that eats all her food," Malika said walking up to hug him. "Yes, whenever you would like to refill my fridge that would be wonderful since you want to be a hungry hippo," saidy/n sitting on the couch.

"Given that we have less than 8 hours to make you, how should I say this, more incredible sexy than you already are. We have to get started now."

~Emily's POV~

After around 3 hours of being poked and prodded and many adjustments to her dress, Emily was finally happy with the result. and the rest of the team was exceptionally excited at the opportunity to go to the ball.

The idea of going to the gala gave Emily flashbacks to her childhood of having her mother host many galas for high society members and senators from whoever they were currently located. "So when we get back to Quantico, how do you think Erin will react about us taking a mini-vacation and not coming back when the case was solved?" Morgan asked Aaron. "We actually don't have to worry about a thing considering that y/n is a friend of Strauss." "How does she know everyone?" JJ asked while having the hems on her sleeves adjusted.

"Many work connections and her charming personality gets her many places." Ronnan stated while sewing Morgan's Jacket, "Just wait until you meet her best friend Malika, the best duo I've ever met." He was finishing up the final adjustments on Morgans' suit. The current time was 2 p.m and they had less than 5 hours before the gala started. All the designers were pressed on time and scurrying to finish the final fittings.

  "All done, but please do not wear it yet, hair and makeup are on their way. Here is my card, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you Mr. Morgan, any friend of y/ns is a friend of mine, don't hesitate to call for any fittings." Stuvani was getting his things packed up just as Malika walked into the boutique. Her hair was styled in a finger wave low bun with her makeup being a natural look that enhanced her natural beauty.

"Ronnan, so glad I found you, y/n told me you where you were so I rushed here, Marian is having slight troubles with her dress and was wondering if you could help her," Malika asked with a pleading expression. "Of course I can, but didn't you simply call instead of rushing over here?" "I was actually coming here first of all, and B. Marian is in the back waiting for you." He let out a soft grin, gathering his belongings and heading towards the back.

"You must be the agents that saved the company," she said walking in their direction "We are, Emily Prentiss, over there is Aaron Hotchner, next to him, the older gentleman is David Rossi, the overconfident one is Derek Morgan, standing to your right is Jennifer Jareau, behind her, the young one is Spencer Reid." Emily proudly announced introducing her team.

"Prentiss... where have I heard that name before," she pondered, "Oh wait, is your mother by chance Elizabeth Prentiss?" Emily stiffened up, not having the best relationship with her mother, "yes actually she is," "Hmm... Oh! now I know where I heard that last name, besides your mom, you were at the dinner the other day! Now I remember, sorry I didn't get to formally introduce myself, Malika Stride, y/ns best friend."

She now remembered her, she seemed rather busy with other people during that dinner, given that y/n had Emily join them at a rather late time, she didn't officially get to introduce herself to everyone that was there. Emily's thoughts were broken when Malika told her she had to go, they both said their goodbyes and Malika headed off to the upper level.

"Hey, Prentiss, who was that?" Morgan asked while coming up behind her, "That... was Malika" Derek stopped in his tracks and turned to look at her, "Wow," "Yeah..." "Anyways Prentiss, hair and makeup are here," He tossed his arm around her shoulder. "You know the bet still stands, either you or her make a move tonight, or I lose 100 dollars." Emily gave him a disheveled smirk and laughed at him

"Haha, very funny but I'm not kidding, and I don't feel like being wrong on this." They met up with the rest of their team and started the process of getting ready for the evening before them.

_________________________________

Word Count: 1273

Sorry, again it took me forever to upload, okay I promise it will start to get better I have good ideas for more to come following this chapter

As always, love you lots, K.❤❤