5

~Emily's POV~

The team was staying in New York for a few days given how easily they had solved this case, they were at one of the 5-star rooftop restaurants in the city. Rossi offered to pay for them so they couldn't resist. The time was nearing 9 p.m when they were just about to head out when they found y/n sitting in the reserved V.I.P lounge with a group of people. One of them being Ronnan Stuvani, Emily spotted out due to him being one of the best tailors in the world.

They must of caught the eye of Y/N given the fact that she paused the conversation to rush over to them. She was wearing a black and gold chain pattern romper.

"This is actually the perfect time that I am running into you all, I was originally going to text Agent Prentiss, but this is much better to tell you in person that I would love for you to all attend my gala this Saturday. No need to worry about outfits and I completely understand if you are not able to go, but I would love for you all to attend."

"I know I'm not one to refuse a good party," Morgan said while letting out a small chuckle. "I'm in, sounds like fun," JJ said sending a smile her way. "He'll probably make me go anyways," Spencer said walking behind Morgan. Hotch and Rossi both agreed and Emily was the last to agree.

"Absolutely fantastic-" Just as y/n was about to finish her sentence when Ronnan Stuvani walked up to her and placed his hand on her lower back. "Darling I hate to interrupt, but I am on a time crunch; I will get those suits to you in 2 days max." He said pressing a small kiss on her cheek. "I will see you later. Before he walked away he shot a small smile and waved to the agents.

"As I was saying, this is wonderful news, I will text agent Prentiss a time for you all to pick up your outfits in 2 days

"As I was saying, this is wonderful news, I will text agent Prentiss a time for you all to pick up your outfits in 2 days." y/n. happily said. "I'm sorry but was that just Ronnan Stuvani the famous French designer?" Morgan said, "Uh yeah he's a close friend of mine, listen I really have to get back to my dinner, but I will text Emily all the details of where to meet and get your outfits, you guys do not need to worry about a thing." Y/n said greeting the team goodbye.

"Emily wait!" y/n called after her, "Don't worry she'll catch up with you later, I'll drop her off at a reasonable time." she said giving Rossi a sly wink, "Take all the time you need" Rossi responded bidding adieu.

Turning her attention back to Emily she said, "I meant what I said earlier about having dinner with just the two of us, we definitely have to do that sometime, but right now there are some people I would love for you to meet." she said guiding Emily to her table.

Emily was dumbfounded sitting in front of her were Russo Patalina, Malika Stride, and Jesse Lavenworths. She grew up in high society so she was always up to date with the highest ends, yet she never cared about them much, but she would love to treat herself.

"After observing your entire team I have a perfect idea for their pieces, yet I can't seem to think of yours," After a night spent planning Emily's designs with the designers Emily was getting tired and was thrilled about leaving after the long day she's had.

"I can walk perfectly fine to the hotel you know, that's how I got here." she joked to y/n at the thought of her driving Emily home. After about five minutes of playful bickering, she gave in and allowed y/n to drive her back to the hotel.

 After about five minutes of playful bickering, she gave in and allowed y/n to drive her back to the hotel

The drive back to the hotel was filled with frequent glances yet comforting silence. Emily mostly spent the ride admiring the lights that New York had to offer at 1 am. Emily thanked y/n while getting out of the car and walked into the lobby of the hotel just to be met with Jj and Morgan sitting at the hotel bar waiting for her.

"Sit and Spill" JJ instructed as she and Morgan turned around to meet with Emily. "There's nothing to tell and goodnight," Emily said while walking to the elevators to retreat to her room for the night. She laughed at the sounds of groans coming from her friends.

-2 Day Time Jump-
~Y/N's POV~

"AHHHHH! Ronnan these pieces are magnificent!! I could practically kiss you!" y/n squeled practically jumping into the arms of her dear friend." vu à quel point j'étais pressé à l'heure, j'espère qu'ils répondront à vos attentes" considering how rushed I was on time, I hope they meet your expectations." he said while hugging her back smiling. "Are you kidding! They exceeded my expectations.

Ronnan was a dear friend of y/n's they had met at a party a few years back and the two became inseparable. There wasn't anyone she turned to for tailoring her suits and fixing her dresses. For every event she had she always used his designs, even when designers such as Tom Ford wanted to work for her, she only allowed it if he partner with Ronnan. He was happy to abide for Ronnan was a high saught out tailor and the highest paid in the world, for any designer to work with him it would be a dream come true.

Sent a text to Emily to let the team know that their outfits are ready and that they should come and pick them up immediately. Less than 10 minutes the team had arrived to the address Emily was sent. They were in a modern 2 story large boutique with luxury black, grey, white, and gold interior. Along the walls were the designs Y/N had specially made for each of the agents.

 Along the walls were the designs Y/N had specially made for each of the agents

"Thank you all for coming, now, we have work to do." she said while smiling

_______________________________________________________________

Word Count:1004

Sorry if this was boring, again I promise more things to come 😁. i am excited to write about some new upcoming things, I have some ideas.

Alrighty as always love you all, K.❤❤❤