How Could You-Myles

Your POV.
Today I woke up and the first thing I did was check my phone (of course) I had 2 text messages 1 from my boyfriend of 6 amazing months, Myles Parrish, and my bff. Of course I opened Myles text first
Myles: Good morning beautiful, you're probably not up yet but I just wanted bto say that I love you and I hope you have am amazing day baby girl

This made my day I couldn't stop smiling. So next I opened my Bffs text:

Bff: *she sent a picture of Myles kissing another girl* I'm so sorry Y/N

My eyes started to tear up and I just threw my phone to the ground and put my face in the pillow and cryed for what seemed like forever but one 2 house. 6 months of nothing but love and passion.... Just down the drain. After a few minutes I decided to take a long hot shower. After my nice shower I just put on some sweats and big T-shirt and layer back in bed. Some one called me, I looked atw ho it was and it was Myles. I didn't want to answer it so I declined his call, he called 4 more times.

Myles POV.
I've been trying to call Y/N and she keeps declining my calls. I'm getting worried. She finally answered the 6th time I called her.

Myles: Babe how come you where declining my calls? What's wrong?
Y/N: How could you!? I trusted you with everything! I loved you, I gave you my heart and you ripped it in half like a piece of paper. Myles we are over, I never want to talk or see you every again!!!
*Hangs up*
What? Why is did she...... Wait UGH I can't believe I she found out. She wasn't supposed to find out, I was going to brake up with Ashley today. Ashley means nothing to me. I just lost my Girlfriend, no I just lost my world...