No Ordinary Girl-Myles

Your P.O.V
Your currently backstage with Kalin, Myles, and Jakeeyp. They were going over everything that they needed to go over while you were on your phone scrolling through twitter and Instagram.

Myles P.O.V
So me and guys were going over everything. "So Jakeey during the middle of the show I want you to play 'No Ordinary Girl' and then when I start my verse Kalin I want you to bring Y/N on stage" I said explaining everything to the guys "Alright lover boy" Kalin said Jake just laughed. I wanted to do this for Y/N because she means so much to me, I live her so much, its been and amazing 6 months with her. I honestly don't know where I would be without her, its just something about her that jus- My thoughts were interrupted when someone said it was time for us to go on. Jake went out first and starts playing 'Go To Work' then me and Kalin went out. "Are you guys ready to turn up!?" I yelled in the mic the whole crowed went crazy "Alright let's go to work then" Kalin said.

Your P.O.V
They did amazing out there. The turn up was real. I almost wanted to go into the crowd and fangirl like I used to until I met Myles. I contained my self from going out there and just started singing and dancing backstage.

~half way through the concert ~
It was half way through the concert when all of a sudden I heard Myles say "Okay so this next song is a new song that we are working on it's called 'No Ordinary Girl' and I wanted to dedicate this song so my amazing and beautiful girlfriend. Everyone make noise for Y/N!!!" Kalin then came backstage and tried to drag me out there but I refused "Come in Y/N"
"No Kalin"
"Yes Y/N they love you"
"No they don't, I wanna stay back here pleaseee"
"O hey what's that?"
I turned to look at what he was talking about
"What are you talk-"
Just then Kalin threw me over his shoulder and carried me out on stage and then sat me in a chair which Myles was standing by. When Kalin sat me down Myles quickly kissed my cheek. Then Jakeey started to play 'No Ordinary Girl'
Hey there girl you think your ordinary, but you changed my world. Your something extraordinary. Got me tripping when you walk and make me stutter tryna talk hey there girl you ain't no ordinary girl.
Then Myles came to be and stood me up and and sang you got that kind if smile that'd get about a hundred thousand notes if I seen it on tumblr, and I just want to get to know a little more about you like what you got planned for the summer. Cause I be down to kick it if you want to, tell me ,tell me what it is , girl it's all you you stand out but you fit right in if it ain't love at first sight then let me walk right in, aye, got it all but you don't know and I think that's what I like the list though cause all them other girls look exactly the same and I love the way you don't so just don't ever change cause girl you 1 of a kind and if I could make you mine then I'll spend all if my time, on you.
Then Kalin sang to the crowd Hey there girl you think your ordinary, but you changed my world. Your something extraordinary. Got me tripping when you walk and make me stutter tryna talk hey there girl you ain't no ordinary girl.
I had butterflies in my stomach when Myles sang to me. It was the best feeling ever. When kalin stopped "We did say it was a work in progress" Myles said with a chuckle. Then he turned to me "I love you Y/N, I honestly don't know what I would do without you, your my everything, my one and only, your the reason why I smile. Like Justin Bieber says U smile I smile" I giggled at him relating to Justin Bieber knowing that he is a total boy Belieber. "Awe I love you to Myles" and with that we both shared a short yet passionate kiss, there were some awes in the crowd. I pulled away and said "Well I will let you guys get back to your show"
With that I left backstage smiling like an idiot.
Gosh the things this biy does for me and does to me.