Hotel fights- Kalin

Your P.O.V

"Your so fucking worthless, why didn't I just abort you when I had the chance!?" My mom said to me. She's had a couple of drinks. She could never handle her own drinking, we've told her so many times not to drink and that she has a problem but she dosent listen to us.

"Well im sorry I ruin your guys' lives!" I yelled back at her

"Dont yell at your mother like that!" my dad yelled at me

"So its okay that she yells and says shit about me but when I yell back and defend myself I get in trouble!!" I yelled on the verge of tears

"Dont you curse at me like that young lady" My dad said getting closer to me

"Your such a little peice of shit, why are you here, you just drag us down. i cant believe I wasted my money on you buying you things that you dont even use" she said taking another drink.

"Yeah why dont i just egt out of your lives!" I yelled and the took the bottle and the rest from them and smahed them on the wall. they were yelling at me but I ran out of the door as fast as I could and didnt look back. Tears were streaming down my face. I decided to go to the pool since I love the water. I walked in, I sw that no one was in there. I sat at the corner table. I just started to vent out loud.

"i cant believe shes saying things like that to me. After all that ive done for them. I gave up all my friends because they didnt approve of them. Im taking all AP classes just so they would approve. im playing baically every sport so they would be proud but do they come to my games?? Nooo, they dont even bother to show up to 1 fucking game. shes right. im just worthless, I should just fucking kill myself. they know that ive had problems with suicide and depression. Maybe im not good enough. im so worhtless." I sit at the edge of the pool and look down at the water. "What if I just..." I said and trailed off and jumoed into the pool. I held my breath and stayed under. i sat at the bottom.

Kalin's P.O.V

"Im so tired" Cameron said laying on the bed

"Same" Myles said crashing on the other couch

"Imma go to bed, night guys" Jake said going into the connected room.

"NIght jake" we all said then crashed onto he beds. I wasnt tired.

"Imma go to the pool and take a swim" I said and then changed into my trunks grabbed a towel and a key card"

"dont stay out too late you guys have a tomorrow" ben yelled from the bed

"Alright mom!" i yelled and laughed.

when I was walking there I was a girl crying and running into the pool. I walked in quietly and saw her sitting on the edge of the pool. she was talking to someone or to herself

"i cant believe shes saying things like that to me. After all that ive done for them. I gave up all my friends because they didnt approve of them. Im taking all AP classes just so they would approve. im playing baically every sport so they would be proud but do they come to my games?? Nooo, they dont even bother to show up to 1 fucking game. shes right. im just worthless, I should just fucking kill myself. they know that ive had problems with suicide and depression. Maybe im not good enough. im so worhtless."

I feel bad for her. she looks amazing, she looks like she has an amazing personality and that will drive a guy crazy. I wanted to say something but I couldnt. I dont know why I just couldnt get myself to say someting.

"What if I just.." she said and trailed off. she got in, I thought that she was just going to go in for a swim but then she didnt come up. I panicked it and dropped everything and jumped in after her. I couldnt see anything but I just kept going to find her. i found her a brought her up. when i pulled her up she wasnt breathing. I checked her pulse and saw scars on her wrists. My heart rboke. i dont know why I dont even know this girl. she didnt have apulse so i gave her CPR. Eventually she coughed up water an took a big breathe. She sat up. I could tell that she was confused and then she turned angry.

"Wtf!?" She said and then pushed me off of her

"What? I saved your life" I said confused. Yeah I get that she wanted to commit suicide but I saved her life. Doesn't that count to anything?

"There's a reason why I did, and that reason is to not get saved" she said and then go up and walked over to a corner and slide down the wall. She put her head in her hands and then started to cry.

Your P.O.V

I can't believe that some stranger "saved my life" ugh!!! Everything is ruined! I want to die. I don't want to live on this horrible earth.

I put my head in my hands and started to cry because I have to go back to my "parents"

"Whats wrong?" The guy said and sat down next to me and rubbed my back. I couldnt hold It in anymore. I leaned on him and and he wrapped his arms around me. And I just cried.

"My mom and dad hate me. My best friend slept with my boyfriend. My brother is in jail. I have no friends. No other siblings. No one. I'm so alone and I don't like it. Im not asking for someone to be with me 24/7 I just want someone to talk to when I'm down. Or like someone that understands and just someone to tell me everything's gonna be alright." I said crying my eyes out he held me tighter

"Shhh shhh everything is gonna be alright." He said while he rubbed my back. " it doesn't matter what people think of you or what they say. Cause at the end of the day the only happiness thats gonna matter is yours, your the only people thats going to be there for you. Even though we don't know each other like that here." He got up and got a paper and pen. Hestarted to write something doen and then he gave it to me. " day or night just call me, i may not answer at first but I bwill." He said giving me a sweet smile. I stood up. We looked at each other. I pulled him into a hug. He hugged me tight, we pulled away and made eye contact. He started to lean forward and so did I. I could feel his breath against my lips.
"Kalin!"  We pulled away fast. He turned around and I sat into the chair and cleared my throat.

"What myles?"  Kalin said in a whinny voice.

" Nevermind" The guy said with his hands up and smirked. Then he left. He turned back towards me and pulled a chair to face me.

"Hey" he said

"Hey" I replied. We talked for what felt like forever. I got to know more about him and he got to know more about me. I think im falling for him and im falling for him hard

Kalins POV

She amazing. Im falling for her hard.