FBI pt.2- Kalin White

I walked to Kalins room nervous/curious. Why did he want to talk to me? I asked myself but before I could answer my own question I was standing in the door frame.

He was asleep, so you just sat down in the chair next to his bed. You tried to make little noise as possible. When you sat down you just looked at him, admiring everything about him. He was still the same Kalin that you fell in love with just with little burns. You looked all over his arms and chest and saw that thier slowly healing. You tried to adjust yourself in the chair but when you did it squeaked.

You froze hoping it didn't wake him up, and it didn't oh thank god you though to yourself. You sat back down and it squeaked even louder, but still didn't wake him up "Well damn" you said out loud not expecting for him to wake up.

"Hello to you too" he said with a weak smile

"I'm so sorry Kalin, I didn't mean to wak-" you said apologeticlly but he stopped you

"Don't worry beautiful is all good" he said and then you out your head down and blushed

"Don't put your head down, its cute when you blush" you blushed even harder.

OMFG why does he do this to me!?

You both just laughed.Then there was an awkward silence.

"It looks like your getting a lot better" You said breaking the silence.

"Yeah, the doctors said I could go home, if I can at least stand up or walk" he said happily and getting up

You quickly rushed over to him so that he wouldn't fall

"Here I got you" you said helping him up. When you got him on his feet you let go a little but still held him.

You guys took one step forward and then another step then another and then another, "There you go" you said smiling.

"Thanks" he said and then laughed.

You guys were gonna take another step but then he fell, and you caught him.

"I told you, I got you" you said getting him back on his bed. He got comfortable and you went back to your chair, but Kalin stopped you.

"Come sit over here, I don't bite" he said then winked. Omfb he needs to stop. You just laughed and sat on his bed. You guys talked for what seemed like hours laughing, and smiling.

Kalins P.O.V
Wow, she's amazing, she's down to earth, funny, caring, and her smile is so beautiful. I think I'm falling, and I think I'm falling hard.

Your P.O.V
We had such a good time. When I was telling him about how I got involved in the FBI Mama star and Lala. She ran towards Kalin and I quickly got up so they could hug and talk.

"O my gosh Kalin! I came as soon as I heard you and Myles had an explosion." She said and kissed him all over and hugging him.

"I'm fine mom, thanks to special agent (Y/N) (Y/L/N)" he said smiling and pointing at me. I just smiled cause I didn't really know what to do. She came up to you and then gave you a big hug.

"Thank you so much for saving my baby boy" you hugged back and she cried.

"Always protecting those in need" I said as she let go to talk to Kalin again. I just stood there watching them as a family, they looked so cute. Then Lala came over the me

"Are you bubba's girlfriend?" She asked.

"No sweetheart, I'm a police officer" I said smiling

"Do you save a lot of people?"