Lost Love-Myles

you were sitting at home watching T.V waiting for Myles to come home. He went to the club with Kalin and he called you about 3 hours ago saying he was on his way home. As you were just about to drift off to sleep you heard Myles stubble through the door.

"Hey baaaaaabe" He slurred. you could smell the alcohol on him.

"where have you been? I've been worried sick about you" you said walking towards him

"quit always being up my ass, damn Y/N you act like we're actually in a relationship." he said looking in your eyes

"wha-what do you me-mean?" you said with tears in your eyes

"I on-only use you for sex, just get out you little slut, gosh your such a bitch"

"fine then, that's what I'll do... is leave." you said as you ran up the stairs crying your eyes out. then I heard him running after me, the thought of me leaving must have brought him back into reality, but I don't care, his words cut deeper than a knife.

"baby, I'm sorry" he said with sympathy in his voice.

when I reached our-Myles' room I closed and looked the door. I grabbed a suitcase and packed all my clothes.

"Princess please open up" he said through the door

"leave me alone, and don't call me princess. we're over" as I said that I felt pieces if my heart break.

"Open the door now!" he yelled while banging on the door.

when I was done packing I opened the door and quickly walked past Myles. he tried to grab my hand. but I moved it away. he ran in front of me blocking the door. "Your not leaving, please don't leave me baby girl, I love. I didn't mean anything I said, I'm sorry."

"Myles..." I was cut off by his kiss

I kissed back. I couldn't help it. his soft lips on mine. I pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine. "I'm sorry, I will always love you" was all I could say. and with that I opened the door and left....

Yes I used Shawn Mendes Stitches in this