FBI- Kalin White

Kalins P.O.V
"Come on Kalin get up" Myles said shaking me
"Okay, okay, I'm up" I said lazily
I dragged myself out of my bunk and did everything I need to do, then I put on some ripped jeans, a white T and some white J's. When we went into the venue it smelt weird but that's probably how it always smells o well.
I was walking over to the food table cause I'm hungry a'f then Myles jumps on my back, "Hey Kalin" he said while laughing. Then I seen that Cameron was filming for the KamCam. I just laughed and threw him on the couch.
When I was done eating. We started sound check "CHECK CHECK 1,2,3,4 AYEEEE AYEEEE AYEEEE" Myles screamed into the microphone. "Im pretty sure the microphone works" I yelled. We laughed and then we did our songs and our trucks and stuff like that. When we were done we went back stage and chilled and had some fun.

Your P.O.V
"Come on scumbag" you said said as you handcuffed the guy

"I didn't do anything" he said

"Oh yeah, well tell that to 3 women you killed" then you put him in the back of you and your partners squad car.

"Nice job" your partner said as you guys highfived

Them you guys made your way to the station.

When you guys went to the station you put the scumbag, in the cell.

"Guess what!?" Your partner said

"What?" You said looking through all your paper work that you had to do.

"Kalin and Myles are in town and they are doing a free concert! We should go!"

"As much as I love them and as much as I would love to go, I have paperwork that I need to get done"

"Come on you can finish is later"

"No"

"Come on pleaseee" she begged. She kept begging you for 10 mintues then you finally got annoyed

"OKAY OKAY, I'll go ONLY if you do my paperwork and have it done tomorrow morning"

She groaned "okay fineeeee"

"Okay then lets go" you said as you pcked up your jacket and all your other stuff

Kalins P.O.V
It was 2 mintues before the show and we had to get everything ready, Jake was already out there getting the crowd warmed up.

"GO"
Then we ran out and Jake was playing swoop

"Baby let me come swoop girl" I sand while me and Myles were dancing and singing to all the beautiful girls in the crowd.

"Yeah you can pick the stations on the radio. Lean back lemme see you make it comfortable. Might ghost ride it like like I'm Mistah Fab. Maybe start a side show, shout out to TRAX. Got my girl by my side, tank full of gas. 580 sunsettin" Myles rapped then went in the crowd.

"Roll, roll up, with the top down. Top down. Baby girl let's ride out. Let's ride out. Roll, roll up, with the top down. Top down. Baby girl let's just ride around. Baby lemme come swoop. Girl, ri-ridin round in that whip. Tell me whatcha wanna do, girl. I-Ima be there in a mintue. Baby let me come swoop." I sang while Myles was still tryna get up cause he fell from being dizzy.

We finished the sing and then we did Go To Work She backing it up
Do it till your legs start to hurt
Till they start to hurt
Got me falling in love
With the way that you put it in work
The way you put it in work
She put in work with it
Now go to work girl
Go to work girl [2x]
She put in work with it
Should go to work girl
Go to work girl
Go to work with it
She put in work with it
Now go to work
Go go go go to work
Go she put in work with it
Now go to work
Go to work c'mon