Camping-Myles

You woke up early and then woke Myles up cause you guys planned on going Camping cause why not?

"Whaaaattt" he groaned and turned over.

"Come on we have to get all our stuff we need to go camping." I said poking his puffy cheeks he's like a little baby aweeeee I thought while smiling and still playing with his cheeks.

He groaned and pulled me in to cuddle "Ah Myles!" I said while laughing "Myles get upppp" he is so damn lazy gosh then I screamed. Which made him get up real quick

"OKAY! OKAY! I'm up gosh" he said laughing and getting up to go to the bathroom

"Love you" I told him while laughing

"Yeah yeah" he said while walking into the bathroom

While he was taking forever I got everything ready, I just need to pack his clothes and then we are all set. So I went back up to me and Myles' too. And I saw him standing there with just boxers on. He saw me staring at him, and he walked over to me wrapping his hands around my waist, then whispered "Like what you see" with his deep sexy voice. It was kind of a turn on.

You bit your lip and nodded. You started to kiss your neck and he found your sweet spot which made you moan. "Myles" I moan

"Yeah baby cakes" he said while kissing my neck.

"You need to get dressed and get packed" I said pulling away.

"But Y/Nnnnnnnnn" he pouted

"Come on Myles, you never know what might just happen" I said while I ran my finger down his chest and down his V-line stopping at the hem of his boxers then walked out and swayed my hips.

I could hear him hurrying to get dressed. I think he even fell. He is so clumsy. But aye I love him anyways.

I was playing on my phone since he was taking forever then after like 10 minutes he FINALLY got his stuff together.

"Gosh you take forever" I told him while getting up

"I don't take that long" he said while laughing.

"Yes you do I waited for like a half hour."

"Sureee, come on princess let's go" we got the last of our stuff and packed it in the car, then we made our way to the campsite.

The whole way there we were singing and dancing my playlist, it was really fun. I recorded him on my snapchat then he saw me and stopped dancing and just laughed. I'm pretty sure he got me back and posted a few pictures and videos on his snapchat.

When we got there we rented a little cabin for the weekend. And started to unpack everything. When we where done. I decided to go swimming while Myles gets the fire going. When I was done getting my swim suit on I walked out to Myles.

"Babe, I'm gonna go for a swim. I'll be back later" I said as his cheek. He then pulled my wrist.

"Why don't you wait for me? I don't want another guy to check you out. Your mine and ONLY mine. I can always started the fire later" he said. I laughed

"Okay Myles go hurry" while he was running to the cabin he slipped in some Mudd.

He got up quickly and said "I'm okay" then continued running

I swear that boy is so clumsy

About a minute or two later he came out with his towel and swimming trunks. Damn he looks mighty fine I thought to myself while my eyed wamderedy down his chest to his abs and then down his abs, I was about to look a little further then Myles cleared his throat "like what you see" he said smirking

"As a matter of fact I do" I said kissing him and running my hand down his abs but stopping at the hem of his trunks. "Let's go to the pool now"

"I'm gonna get you back" he said then grabbed my butt

When we got to the pool the only people there was a family
They has 1 little girl and 1 little boy. They were to cute.

I was getting in the pool and kr was freezing. Myles laughed at the faces I was making. I just rolled my eyes. Soon I got used to the pool and it was warm.

"Quit being a sissy and get it" I told Myles cause he didn't want to get in. I got to the edge of the where Myles was, "Help me out pleaseeee"

"Ugh, fine" when he reachedy his hand out I grabbed it and pulled him in. When he came back up his face was priceless. "I'm gonna get you" he aaidy swimming over to me. I tried to swim really fast but I couldn't cause o was laughing to much.

He finally caught me and started to tickle me. "MY.....MYLES.....STOP....MYLES!" I said in between laughs, then I decided to splash him. Next then I know we started to splash each other. It was really fun, he is such a little kid.

After we where done eotj the pool I went to go change in my PJs while Myles gets the fire going. When I came out the cabin, I had a blanket wrapped around me because it was a little chilly outside. I sat by Myles on the picnic table and we shared the blanket. He put his arm around me while I put my head on his shoulder and we just watched the fire.

"Myles..." I said still looking at the fire

"Yes, baby girl?" He said turning to me.

"I love you"

"I love you too princess" be said then we kissed. Sparks flew. It was just like the time we had out our first kiss. I pulled away and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. I pecked his lips and laid my head on his shoulder once again.

For the rest of the night we just watched the fire and talked about anything and everything.

Best night ever