Dont touch me - Myles Parrish

Myles P.O.V
I'm finally meeting (Y/N)'S parents. I'm so nervous. What if they don't like me? What if I'm not good enough? All these thoughts were running though me head and then...... (Y/N) walked in, looking beautiful than ever, she had her favorite pair of jeans that fit her just right, and she had on one of me and Kalins sweatshirt. She walked up to me and I guess she could tell that I was nervous.

"Babe, it's gonna go good. Just be yourself. I love you and I'm positive that they will" she said sympatheticly, calming me down

"Okay, I hope so cause I love you so much and o want them to approve of me. Do I look okay?" I asked her the. I pulled away and did a little spi  for her making her giggle. I was wearing a white T-shirt, my jeans and my favorite pair of Vans.

"You look handsome" she said and leaned in for a kiss and so did I then she stopped and said "Come on let's go" she started to walk away but I grabbed her writs and twirled her around so we were facing each other.
"1 kiss" I said then she smashed out lips together. Then we went out to the car.

------------ Skip car ride --------------
Your P.O.V
I haven't been here for about 6 years. I'm more nervous than Myles is because he doesn't know. I don't want him to find out. I honestly hope nothing happens, if Myles finds out then he might leave me, I don't want that to happen.

Myles' P.O.V

When we got there we knocked on the door a lady came, she must be (Y/N)'s mom I thought. "Hello Mrs.(Y/L/N)" I held my hand out to shake but she pulled me into a hug I was shocked at first but hugged back.

"Don't be silly darling, im a hugger" she laughed a little and I did the same. then she looked at (Y/N).

"Um... hey (Y/N)" she said kinda a nervous. they awkwardly hugged and I could tell that (Y/N) was holding her tears back... but why?

Her mom straightened her apron and said "Come in Come dinner is set" then she led us to the kitchen. The table was already set. She placed us at our spots. Me and her mom on one side and (Y/N) and her dad on the other. "How about I sit next to Myles" (Y/N) she said her voice kinda shaky. I looked at her Mom.

"Come on (Y/N) don't be silly, I haven't seen you in 3 years. come sit next to you daddy" (Y/N)'s dad said pulling her chair out. she hesitated for a moment then sat down. I don't know what it was with her, but I had a bad feeling about it.

-------- Later ------

The dinner went awesome. I think her mom and dad like me. but (Y/N) keep shifting uncomfortably through out the dinner. we made eye contact and I could tell she was afraid and her eyes screamed "HELP ME" I instantly said "(Y/N) can I talk to you for a second"

"yeah" she said and quickly got up. she led me to her old room and when he got there she started to cry on in my chest.

"Babygirl what's wrong?" I said concerned

"Myles I wish I could tell you but  I am scared that you are going t leave me" she cried even harder

"Hey Hey Hey shhh" I said trying to calm her down "I could never leave you, The day I leave you is the day I will stop loving you. I could never stop loving you. I love you more than anything" I looked her in her eyes and pecked her lips.  she was quite for about a minute or two then she took a deep breath

Your P.O.V

"I could never eave you, The day I leave you is the day I stop loving you. I could never stop loving you. I love you more than anything" then I looked him in the eyes he pecked my lips. I was thinking if I should tell him or not. I love him I really do but I don't know if I should tell him or not. I took a deep breath.