Route 18 ~ Myles Parrish

Your P.O.V

I can't believe he would do that. Why would be so that to me. What the hell. I thought I loved me. I thought I was good enough for him. I'm so worthless. I'm so ugly. I'm so stupid to think thaa he would actually love me.
I thought to myself as I laid in bed, starring at the ceiling. So many thoughts ran through my mind.

My boyfriend,Eric, of 4 years cheated on me with my best friend,Sydney. When me and Eric where at my house watching Netflix  (Netflix and Chill )

Flashback
He picked t he movie White Chicks, me and him were laughing so hard.

"You better never cheat on me" I smiled lightly punching his jaw

"Never have never will" he smiled, you just rolled your eyes and smiled because thats always what he said. Then pulled me toward him making me snuggle up with him, then he kissed me on my forehead. I smiled.

His phone kept going off, I didn't want to bother him with it cause it's our night. It started to get really annoying, so I picked up his phone and saw that Sydney was texting him. I unlocked his phone and saw them sexting. What I read made me want to throw up. Then I saw pictures of them both naked.

I got up quickly and threw his phone at him, I had tears in my eyes

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" I yelled at him. He pretended to look confuse, then he looked at his phone. Guilt  was all over his face.

"Baby-"

"DON'T FUCKING BABY ME YOU BASTARD! WHAT HAPPEN  TO NEVER CHEATING WHEN YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND THIS WHOLE TIME!"

"Baby-

"DON'T CALL ME BABY!"

"(Y/n) it isn't what it seems like-"

"OH REALLY! CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR FUCKING MY BEST FRIEND!" You know what your not worth my time anymore. We are over, get out. Don't talk to me, donr call me, don't text me. Leave me alone. I never want to see you again. If you down like me or love me you could have just said so. 4 years down the drain."

"But-"

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT"

He sighed then he walks over to the door with his head low, he didn't say anything, he turned my way and was about to say something. But I screamed at him to get out and slammes the door. Ran to my room and cried and cried and cried and cries until i couldn't anymore. I called in to work saying that I was sick, and that I needed a coupled days off.

Flashback Over

There was a knock on the door, you didn't feel like getting up so you just laid there hoping that person would go away. They knocked again... and again... and again.

You got fed up and stomped over to the door "WHAT!?" You yelled at the person who kept knocking. Then you looled down and saw a little girl scout. She was so tiny and sacred. You changed your facial expression. "Oh... im so sorry.... I-" But before you could say anything else she ran off crying.

Ughhhh im such a bad person

You flopped on your couch face firat and jist laid there for about 10 minutesuntil you heard another knock "o my gosh why do people have to always knock on my door like let me cry in peace" you mummbled to yourself. When you opend the door it was your Best Friend, Jay.

"I see someone got all dressed up" she said sarcastically.

"Ugh fuck off" I said then walked to my room and flopped on it. And then I felt her sit at the edge of my bed.