Password-Kalin

You were on the couch watching t.v and cuddling with Kalin. Then his phone vibrated. Did he hear his phone vibrate? You asked yourself as you picked up his phone. He got a text message from "Big Booty " you wanted to know who that was so instead of telling him you just asked him for his password.

"Hey babe" you said sitting up facing him

"Yeah princess" he said, his eyes still on the T.v

"What's your password?"

"Why?"

"Why can't I know?" You asked with am attitude

"Because its MY phone"

"What are you hiding?"

"Nothing"

"Kalin Jure White give me your password now" you said demanding

"No you don't tell me what to do"

You got angry and stormed into your guys' room throwing Kalins phone at him. What if hes cheating. What if he's texting another girl and planning on leaving me. What if he's gonna break up with me soon. What if... All of these thoughts were running through your head and a couple of tears rolled down your cheeks. You laid back frustrated. You grabbed a pillow and screamed in it so that Kalin wouldn't hear.

Kalins P.O.V
After Y/N threw my phone at me I noticed that I got a text message from "Big Booty " which was Myles (Lol Myles got cake) because you know... Yeah. I would have given Y/N my password but me and Myles are planning a surprise party for her. So I didn't want her to go on my phone and then Myles might text me and then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore. I knew that she was upset and I was debating if I should got talk to her or not. If I do go talk to her it might make things worst, but if I don't then she wouldn't understand. Ugh!!! Why does this have to be so hard.... I think I might.... Just go talk to her. I hate seeing her upset.

I got up and walked to our room. When I opened the door I saw she was on the edge of the bed her head in her hands, I could tell she was crying. I hate seeing her cry.... And worst of all... It's my fault.

"Baby girl..." I said as I walked towards her and then I sat next to her putting my hand on her back.

"Leave me alone Kalin" she said not lifting her head "go fuck your side hoe or whatever"

I was confused. "What makes you think I have a side how?"

"I saw that a girl texted you Kalin, under the contact name 'Big Booty' if you didn't like me than you could have just told me that you didn't-"

I cut her off

"Don't even finish that sentence, cause I will always live you no matter what, through thick and thin, it's impossible for me to stop loving you. That contact name 'Big Booty' that was Myles, cause you know... I would never cheat on you, I love you to much to do that to you baby girl" after I said that she had a look of guilt of her face.

"Im"- I'm so sorry Kalin, that I didn't trust you" she said her eyes getting glossy

"Hey princess don't cry, please don't cry, you know I hate it when you cry. It's alright. Maybe we should just go to bed."

She nodded her head and put on one of my big shirts. I just slept in my boxers. Me cuddled up under the covers and I kissed her forehead. "Night princess" I said then driffed off to sleep, gosh I love this girl so much...