Studio-Kalin

Your P.O.V
You were at home all alone at 8:30pm watching T.V. Kalin has been at the studio a lot lately you thought maybe he's cheating One side of your brain said No he said he loves me the other thought. My thoughts were everywhere. One side said that he was cheating and didn't love me, the other said that he loved me and that him and Myles probably lost track of time while- my thoughts were cut off by a door slamming. It was Kalin.

"Hey babe" I said but he ignored me and went to the kitchen. Then I said it again but a little louder
"Hey Babe" he still ignored me. "Kalin what's wrong"

"GET OFF MY BACK!!! GOSH YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE!!!"

"WELL IM SORRY THAT IM WORRIED ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND WHO HAS BEEN PUT SOMEWHERE!!! HOW DO I KNOW THAT YOUR NOT CHEATING ON ME OR SOMETHING!!!"

he turned to me and his eyes got a darker shade "SO NOW YOU THINK IM CHEATING ON YOU!? I'VE BEEN AT THE STUDIO WITH MYLES!"

He was starting to scare me, tears were threatening to come out.

"WELL HOW DO I KNOW THAT! YOUR ALWAYS OUT SO LATE. FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY TILL ALMOST 11 AT NIGHT! I CAN NEVER SPEND TIME WITH UOH ANYMORE"

"NOT EVERYTHING OS REVOLVED AROUND YOU Y/N!!! I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO THAN JUST HANG AROUND WITH YOU AND DO NOTHING!!!"

ouch that hurt

"Gosh you annoying bitch" he muttered loud enough so that I could hear

"FINE THEN MAYBE ILL JUST LEAVE SO I WON'T BE SO ANNOYING TO YOU!!" With that you were crying now, you ran up stairs closed and locked the door, grabbed your suit case and started packing.

"Y/n baby let me in please I'm sorry I didn't mean it" he said while banging on it. You could hear the he had tears in his eyes

"No and don't call me baby, only my boyfriend can call me baby, leave me alone Kalin"
When you finished packing you opened the door and saw Kalin with red eyes.

You just pushed pass him, but he grabbed your wrist.

"Y/n plz don't leave me I need you. I didn't mean any of it. I'm sorry. Please stay with me. I'm nothing without you. Please" he said as his voice cracked at the end as tears were spilling.

"Kalin I'm sorry, we just need a break" with that you wiped his tear away and then kissed his cheek. Then left. As I got init my car I couldn't help but cry even harder than I was, I did something that I never thought I would do.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Matt's (Matthew Espinosa) number. After a few rings a tired Matt answered the phone.
M- Matt
Y- Y/n

M- Hello
Y-Hey Matt
M- Hey y/n why are you calling me this late?
Y- Me and Kalin got into an argument, and I was wondering if I could crash at your place?
M- yeah sure y/n come right over
Y- thanks Matt
M- anytime

I drive over to matt's house and when I knocked on the door a half asleep half awake shirtless Matthew.

"Put on a shirt Matt" you said while laughing

"Nah I'm good" he said with a cheeky grin "So wanna tell me what happened?"

"Sure" I told Matt what happens between me and Kalin from me waiting for him and thinking what he was doing to him coming home and ignoring me to us arguing and what we said.

"Wow y/n" was all that he said

"We should get to bed its really late"

"Yeah" I said in agreement

I went to the guest bedroom (I already knew where it was since I hang over at Matt's a lot), all I did was elget under the covers and tried to sleep.

I couldn't go to sleep because I wanted Kalin to be here and wrap his arms around me. I wish he was here so we could cuddle and just talk, about anything really. Then I slowly drifted off the sleep.

In the morning woke up to to yelling. It sounded like it was coming from downstairs. I went to go see who it was and it was Matthew and Kalin arguing.

Kalin: JUST PLEASE!
Matthew: No! Just let her be alone. And think things over
Kalin: But-
Then Kalin saw me and rushed in Myles behind him with a guitar, I was confused. I gave Matthew an 'it's alright you can go now but thanks' look. Then he left.
Y/n: Kalin what are you doing here?
Kalin: Just listen okay?
Y/n: Fine

Myles started to play his guitar and Kalin started to sing 'Would you think I'm crazy if I said your the one for me, cause every time I with you girl I feel like it's destiny.
And I wil give you, give you, give my everything cause your my everything and girl you make me sing, and you, are my shining start and girl you have my heart can I show you, your so beautiful how'd you get so far. Oooo, I just can't get you off my mind.

As Kalin was singing this I started to teat up a bit because of the words he was singing. And that you were about him cheating. You felt guilty accusing him. Now Myles was rapping.

And I can't believe she so sweet I love her personality, she so cute and she's got swag and I love it when she acts mad yeah, got a bad one and I get to call her all mine. What's happening I got a one of a kind like woah there woah there baby you know you hot me crazy and I feel like Ricky Bobby the way you got my heart racy.

Then they ended the song.

Kalin:I wasn't cheating on you I was at the studio writing you a song. It was suppose to be surprise. And I'm sorry for all the things I said. I didn't mean it I was just mad that you thought I was cheating on you. And love cuddling with you"

Y/n: "Its alright. I'm sorry that I accused you of cheating."

Kalin: "It's okay baby girl, how about we go home watch a movie on Netflix and cuddle"

Y/n: "I would love to"

With that you got all your stuff and said bye and thanks to Matthew for letting you stay the night then said bye to Myles. You and Kalin went home watched movies and cuddle the rest of the night.