Go To Work-Kalin

Your P.O.V
Bestie~ Ayeee girl, you wanna go to the club and have some fun?
Me~ Sure sounds fun! Gonna turn up Ayeee
Bestie~ alright come by your place at 7:30
Me~ okay, see you soon!

After you were done texting your bestie you cooked some brunch. Cause its only 11:30. When you were done eating you decided to go shopping for something to wear since you had nothing. UGH the struggle! (Lol)

So you went to your room, got in the shower, then brushed your teeth, washed your body then washed your hair. Then you got out the shower and threw on shorts and a tank top cause its so hot outside, and of course you put on your favorite pair of shoes (cause why not). Then you just put your hair in a ponytail. Once you were done getting dressed you grabbed your keys and your purse, walked out the door then locked it. Got in your car and drove to the mall.
~ At the mall~
What to get, what to get you thought to yourself as you were walking around the mall looking in various stores. As you were looking you didn't see where you were walking and you ran into a person. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see where I was going" you said as you looked at him. Wow he's hot.

"It's all good, I wasn't paying attention either" he said with a smile. Wow his smile is beautiful you thought.

"Um... Well see you around, bye" you said as you began to speed walk away. I'm so glad I got away before I said something stupid you thought to yoursel. And continued to look around.

Kalin P.O.V
My boy Myles thought it would be cool if we went to the club and just had fun cause why not? It's gonna be a Saturday night and nothing to do. So I went to the mall cause fresh clothes makes the girls get low as I was looking around when I ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see where I was going" she said and looked at me. Wow those eyes, I could stare at them all day.

"It's all good, I wasn't paying attention either" I said and then flashed a smile. Just as I was about to say something...

"Um... Well see you around, bye" she said then walked away. I wanted to see if she would go out some time but, she probably already has a boyfriend. As beautiful as she is. So I just let her walk away.

~After the mall~
So I got me some new clothes and a fresh pair of J's. Cause you know I gotta keep it fresh.
~At the club~
As me and Myles pulled up to the club it looked turnt a'f! A lot of ladies here. Of course I went to the dance floor and got my freak on.

Your P.O.V
Me and Y/B/F/N pulled up to the club and it looked hella turnt.

"Ready to have a good time?" She said as she parked the car

"Hell yeah, maybe I'll get lucky and get a hottie" I said with a little giggle and a wink

She just rolled her eyes and laughed "You go girl, get your freak on"

Then we got out of the car and went inside, of course we went to the dance floor to dance and I did a little twerking and grinding. After awhile I went to the bar

"2 shots of vodka please" I asked the bartender

"Sure thing" he said and went to get my drinks. When he gave me my drinks I drank them right away and went back to the dance floor.

While I was moving my hips I felt hands around my waist, but I just kept swaying my hips and then did a little twerking.

"Damn girl" he said

You just laughed a little. When the song was over you turned around to see that it was the hottie from the mall.

"Woah sorry I didn't know it was you I swear" he said his hands in surrender. You had a confused look on your face.

"Sorry for what?"

"For coming behind you"

"You don't have to be sorry" I said with a laugh

"Don't you have a boyfriend" he asked confused.

"No I'm as single as a Pringle"

"Oh I thought you had a boyfriend because... I mean your so beautiful" he said as he looked you in the eyes

"Thanks" you said and looked down while blushing.

"You wanna get out of here?" He asked.

"Sure" you said.

"Kalin" he said

"What?" I said with a confused expression

"My names Kalin"

"Oh nice to meet you my names Y/N"

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl"

You guys went out to get something to eat and got to know each other more. When it was time for you guys to leave you exchanged number and after that moment you guys became close friends then Kalin finally had the balls to ask you out and of course you said yes.
-----------------------------------
So sorry for not updating in awhile I had badger exams and then homework. But I'm back!!! Have a very good night or day