Merry Christmas- Myles Parrish

Myles' P.O.V

"But babe why not? it'll be fun" I pouted to my girlfriend (Y/N)

"Look Myles I don't think it's a good idea, okay?"

"But-"

"Look! I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO MY PARENTS HOUSE FOR CHRISTMAS OKAY!?" She yelled then stomped up to our room. I sighed and just fell on the couch and ran my hands through my hair.

For Christmas I wanted to go over the (Y/N)'s moms house instead of my mom's house. I mean I love my mom and I love spending Christmas and EVERY holiday with her it's just that, I want to spend sometime with (Y/N)'s family. Then the phone rang.

S=Stranger, M=Myles

S-Hello?

M-Hello, Who is this

S- This is (Y/M/N), Is this Myles?

M- Oh! Hey (Y/M/N) what's up?

(Y/M/N)- I was wondering if you guys were coming down for Christmas?

M- OH! Um......

What should I say? If I say No then she'll be upset, But if I say Yes then (Y/N)'ll be mad at me. What do I say?

M-Uh... Y-Yeah! We'll be visiting you guys.

(Y/M/N)- Yay! Oh I can't wait to see my little girl and her handsome young man. I'm so happy

M-Yeah, cant wait to see you guys, Well i have to go wake (Y/N) up, you know how she is, always sleeping in. I laughed

(Y/M/N)- Yeah, that's (Y/N) for you well Okay Myles I'll let you got to get (Y/N), Bye Myles I'll see you later.

The she hung up and i hung you and just sighed. Maybe I'll pretend to drive to my moms house, but i'll actually drive to her mom's house. I mean she'll probably be asleep anyway... Right?

Your P.O.V

UGHHHHHHHH

Myles doesn't understand, I can't go to my mom's house on holidays. She always has to drink and drink and drink and drink, I don't want Myles to see her while she's drunk cause then she starts to say things and then everything will just fall apart. I was sitting at the edge of our bed with my head in my hands just frustrated cause Myles doesnt get it. Then I heard the door open, I knew it was Myles.

"Look, I don't wanna talk okay? I'm mad at you right now" I said not looking up. Then I felt Myles jump on me, and pin me down.

"Is it too late now to say sorry cause i'm missin more than just your body, yeah I know that I let you down is it too late now say sorry now?" I couldn't help but smile at how cute his boy belieber side is. I just laughed and then he kissed my forehead "Baby girl I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, I just wanted to see your parents for a change, because we always see mine."

"Myles I know you do but just not on the holidays okay?"

"Okay fineee" He said making a funny face, I laughed again

"Now get off of me so we can get ready" I said pushing him off, then he fell on the floor "Im so sorry, But haha" then I got up and went to take a shower while Myles was getting he stuck out his tongue at me like a little kid.

Later that day

Myles and I were ready to go to his mom's house, When I was done putting final touches on my favorite Christmas outfit I walked downstairs and grabbed everything I need, Then Myles grabbed all his stuff and the keys then we went to car. About 5 minutes into the car ride I started to get tired,