Lost love pt.2-Myles

~1 Week Later~
Myles P.O.V

It's been a week living without Y/N and I can't stand it. It's the worst thing ever . I need her. I need to hold her. I need to kiss her lips. I need to cuddle with her. I need to tell her I love her. I haven't done anything but stay in bed. My mom, Kalin, Star, Lala, Jake, and Dom have been trying to get me to unlock my door and come down and eat or do something, but I can't. Y/N was my love, my life. No. She IS my love and life. I need her.

"Honey come downstairs and eat something please, you need to eat something or do something." My mom said through the door

"No mom, I don't want to come out. I don't want to talk to anyone but Y/N, she's the only one I want... And I lost her" my voice cracking at the end. I just but my head in my hands and cried a little. What am I going to do?

Your P.O.V
It's been a whole week... A whole fucking week of me going through hell. Of me just laying in bed under my covers crying my eyes out. I can't stand not being with Myles. He's the love of my life. He's probably already with some hoe.

Dom come and tries to talk to me and have me do stuff but I don't want to. I just want Myles back.

"Y/n come on at least pull the cover off" Dom said trying to move the covers from my face.

I just signed and pulled the covers from my face.

"Good, okay now get up" she said trying to get me to get up.

"Uhhhh" I groaned sitting up. "I don't want to do anything, can you just leave me here to die?"

"Girl no you need to get out of bed, and you need a shower" she said holding her nose.

"UHHHH fine!!!!" You said walking towards the bathroom.

This is refreshing.

Once you got done getting dressed and your morning routine you girls went to the mall.

"Thanks" you said to her

"Anything for my main" she said and we both laughed.

One we where done with mall and went back to my house you got a call from Kalin

"Y/N you have to come over here now." He said worriedly

"Why? He said it himself that he didn't want me and that he used me, Kalin he doesn't want me I get it. He can just go with someone else cause obviously my love wasn't enough for him" I said tears almost in my eyes

"Y/N your talking crazy! You got him so crazy in love. If he didn't love you then he wouldn't be crying, or yelling at himself because of his stupid mistake that he made. He wouldn't be starving himself. He won't even talk to his OWN MOM, he wants to talk to you and only you. Y/N please just come over and talk to him" he begged through the phone.

What he said almost made you cry because you were making the one you love the list suffer and his loved ones worry. I have to go talk to him you thought.

"I'm coming are you guys at our house?"

"Yeah, hurry Y/N, I'm scared he's gonna do something stupid." He said worriedly

When I hung up the phone I ran to my car and tried to drive as fast as I could over to our once shared house. When I got there I stayed into he car a few minutes. Come on y/n, just stay strong. He loves you, you love him. Now let's go. Once you stepped inside all eyes were on you. Star, Kalin, Lala, Debbie, and Jake were there and they all looked worried, except for lala who was playing with Kalin on his lap.

Debbie walked up to you "y/n please I need you to go talk to him, I miss my little boy. I want to know that he isn't gonna do something stupid." She said on the edge of crying. I just nodded my head. And headed to our once shares room. When I reached the door I went to open it and it was locked then I heard Myles "Go away I don't want to talk to anyone but y/n, she's the only one I want to talk to. She's the only one I need" he said with his voice cracking at the end. I took a deep breath and unlocked the door. When I entered the room I saw that he was curled up in a ball in the corner. I walked over the him and sat next to him. I hesitated to touch him, but I put my hand on his back. He tensed up but then relaxed. He must of thought I was his mom.

"Mom I messed up. I shouldn't have gone out with Kalin. I shouldn't have left her home alone. I shouldn't have said what I said. It was all aistake and I lost her. I can't live with out her. She's the princess to my prince. I love her so much, I don't know what to do anymore. She's my world."

"Myles... I love you too" when you spoke his head instantly shot up and he hugged you really tight.

"Y/n I'm so sorry, I didn't mean anything I said, I'm really sorry. I love you so much. You mean the world to me. I can't live without you, youean everything to me. Please forgive me." He said fast

"Myles.... Can't.... Breath..." You said trying to catch a breath.

"Sorry" he said and let go. "Y/n please forgive me I can't live without you, it won't happen again I promise" he said with hope in his eyes. Gosh I love this boy.

When I didn't say anything, I could see that all hope in his eyes were gone, he looked so...... Broken.

Before he turned away. I smashed my lips on his. I kissed him with so much passion. He was shocked at first then he kissed back. Sparks flew it was like the first time we ever kissed. It was... Special.

We broke apart. "Myles, I forgive you. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know it was a mistake and this past week has been hell for me too. I can't live without you your my everything." I gave him a peck on the lips and he smiled. "There's that smile I fell madly in love with." We both laughed and I got up. Then I held my hand out for him to take, he gladly took it and we both walked downstairs and everyone was still there. When we came down to the living room Lala was the first one to run to Myles and hug him. She was so cute. Then Debbie and Star hugged him. "We missed you" Star said.

"Everything's gonna be alright" Myles said as he pulled me in a hug.

We lived happily ever after

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry haven't been writing that much but school is almost over!!! So I can write more!!! Yay!! what do you guys think?