Cuddle-Kalin

"KALIN STOP!" I yelled laughing really hard cause he was tickling me. "KA-KALIN...... STO-STOP"

"Say Kalin is the most sexiest, funniest, smartest guy in the whole world" he said with a smile while tickling me.

"NEVER!" I laughed while trying to get out of his grip

"Then I'm gonna still tickle you" he said with a laugh.

"Okay! Okay!" I said indicating that I give in, but I have a plan. Once he stopped tickling me, I has to catch my breath. "Okay Kalin is..." I started off then I pushed him off of my got up and ran.

"Oh it's on" he said than got up and chased after you

I thought that I got away from Kalin but then felt his arms around my waist, I screamed. "AH KALIN!" I tried to get out of his grip once again but he picked me up and laid me down on our bed. He pinned my hands above my head and hovered over me. We were about to kiss until he pulled away. "Kalinnn" I wined.

"Karma's a bitch" he laughed

"Like you"

Thrby he started to tickle me again. "Kalin I'm gonna pee!" I yelled"laughed out.

"You know what to do to stop it" he said with a smirk.

"Okay fineeee" he stopped tickling me. And just hovers over me. Kalin Jure White is the most sexiest, funniest, smartest guy in the whole world"

"I know I am" he said getting off of me.

"I see someone's a little too cocky" I said laughing then pulling him back down on me. He then wrapped his arms around me.

"Can we just cuddle for the rest of the day?" He said with puppy eyes. The things this boy does to me.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." I said then snuggled in his chest.

"I love you princess" he said then kissed my foreheboy.

"I love you too my prince" I said then we shared a passionate kiss.

After our little make out session. We fell asleep in each others arms.
God I love this boy