Just a totur ~ Myles

Your P.O.V
Me and Myles we're sitting on a bench, his arm wrapped around me with my head on his shoulder, it was almost the start of fall when all the leaves start to change colors and it was just so beautiful. It was silent but a comfortable silence.

"Babe" Myles said in a soft voice.

You looked in his big brown eyes. The ones you could get lost in.

"I need to ask you someth-" he was saying but then he got cut off

"(Y/N)! Heyyyyy" said Jake, a guy in toturing in Science

"Hey Jake" I said then hugged him

"What are doing here, on this beautiful afternoon"

"I'm here with my boyfriend Myles, we're just here to observe everything" I said motioning for Myles to get up

"Yeah, I'm HER BOYFRIEND, as in she's already TAKEN, by ME" Myles said to Jake giving him a glare.

"Okay? Well I better get going, I have to study" Jake said then left awkwardly

"What the heck was that?" I asked Myles who looked kinda pissed

"What do you mean? Telling him to back off because your MY girlfriend, or did you not want me to tell him days you still wanted to fuck him" his eyes turned a darker shade of brown.

"Wtf? I am not fucking him. I'm only toturing him in Science cause he needs th help on it. Why would I fuck someone other than you?"

"Well you've been spending so much time with him"

"Science isn't that easy to everyone else as it is to you, on top of that he has a fucking girlfriend already, oh yeah and he was helping me plan a stupid surprise birthday party for you jerk" you punched him in the chest then walked off

Can't believe that jerk

Myles' P.O.V
Ouch that hurt. Not the punch the fact that I've been looking at it wrong. Ugh I'm such an idiot. Why didn't I just clarify with her first? I have to go after her or I'm going to lose my babygirl.

I started to run after her "(Y/N)!!! WAIT (Y/N)!!! BABYGIRL!!!" I caught up to her. I gently grabbed her wrist and spinned her around.

"Ah!" She shreaked a little. I chuckled a little.

"Babygirl I'm sorry, it's just...... I don't wanna lose you to some other guy. I want you to be mine forever, I want to kid you whenever and where ever I want, I want to plan cute things go you, I want to make you smile and laugh everyday, I want to annoy you, I want to act stupid with you in public. I want to- to do this"

Your p.o.v
He is so sweet and cute, I was about to shed a year of happiness when all of a sudden he stopped and got on top of a bench.

"Excuse me everyone!" He yelled out. What the frick is he doing? Everyone stopped and looked at him "I just wanted to say that this girl right here, her name is (Y/N) and she is my girlfriend, scratch that, she is the love of my life. My one and only. She means the world to be and I would give anything, just to see That beautiful smile of hers, to me in my eyes she's a queen" I looked at him while he spoke, then I looked around the park and saw all these different couples holding hands and pulling eachother closer. "I honestly don't know what or where I would be whithout her by myside enourging and supporting me every step of the way"

With that everyone clapped and awed. He then jumped down and walked over to where I was and than he pulled me by my waist and passionately kissed me and I did the same

When we pulled apart, we looked into each other's eyes and I could see that he truly did love me. I never want to lose Myles, I love him to much.

"I love you" I said hugging him right

"I love you too babygirl" he said kidding my head.

We went back to our bench, I laid my head on his should then he laid his head on mine while he wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe and I never wanted this moment to end. It was...... Perfect