Startling-Myles

You woke up next your boyfriend Myles Parrish, yes from Kalin and Myles. He is so cute when he is sleeping your thought. You decided to surprise home with breakfast in bed. So you got out of bed without waking him and went to the kitchen.

You decided to make him pancakes. So you heated the stove, put the pan on the stove and puree the pancake mix on the pan. After you turned on your favorite Kalin and Myles song,Trampoline, You were singing and dancing around the kitchen while making Myles' pancakes.

Myles' P.O.V
When I woke up I didn't feel Y/N next to me, but I did smell pancakes,Yum, I got up and went into the kitchen and saw Y/N playing Trampoline. You turn me on I like what I see when you bounce that thang like a trampoline, girl this your song I know you a freak so bounce it for me make it go trampoline Y/N sang. She didn't notice me standing there, so I pulled out my phone and started to record her dancing then put it on snapchat and twitter 'Like a trampoline' was the caption. I laughed a little and smiled 'she is such a goofball' I thought.

Then I went up behind her and said "You have nice dance moves"

She screamed and flipped a pancake on the ceiling and said "Damn it Myles" and giggled. Her giggles are the cutest thing ever.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her waist, "Good morning to you too baby girl" I said with a smirk.

She kinda looked nervous, "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to see you dancing around ridiculously cute" I laugh a little. She looked down a little and blushed. "And get it on twitter and snapchat"

Her head shot up and her eyes widened "You didn't"

"I did if you want me to delete it then you gotta catch me" I said then ran to our room

"Your gonna get it Parrish" I heard her yell. Then I heard her run up the stairs and she tackled me on the bed and we just play fought. I pinned her down on the bed and then I pecked her lips.

"Fine you win"

"I always do babe"

"MYLES THE PANCAKES!" She yelled then got up and ran back to the kitchen. There was smoke everywhere and it smelled like burnt pancakes. I went over to the windows and opened some so the smoke would clear out. 

"You burned the pancakes" I pouted

"YOUR the one that scared me then had me chase you all the way to our room, so Mr.PoutyFace it's your fault" She laughed "If you want pancakes that bad then come and help me make them"

"YEE!" I yelled then helped her make a batter of pancakes.

Your P.O.V

I decided to play a little prank on Myles

"Hey Myles you got a little something right there" I said pointing to his nose, He crossed his eyes trying to see what I was talking about. "Here let me help" I said  then poured flower all over his head