1.0🍜 - Blueprints

─...𝐻𝐸 𝐼𝑆 𝐺𝐸𝑁𝑈𝐼𝑁𝐸𝐿𝑌 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑖𝑐 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑖𝑟ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑. 𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡.

"Can you stop reading that crap, Hazama?" Itona asked lifting his gaze from whatever customed item he's trying to design.

"HA?! Isn't funny? The octopus eventually found a way to make a story for your lonely life!" His dual-colour haired friend snickered at him from a certain corner of his apartment.

It is a small cozy one. A studio type apartment with a single wall separating the bedroom from the living room. And also a perfect lair for the Terasaka gang to chill at.

"Should I go about your lovestory with Hazama?" Itona calmly responded. No matter if the story on Koro-sensei's novel book is real or not, he'd rather not go through the book again.

"𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑠𝑓𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑦𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑡. 𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑜, 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 '𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑑' 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ." Insulted by the white-haired boy's remark, Hazama decided to read more from the book.

"Did our tentacle boy really had a crush on someone?" Yoshida joined in the bickering after he came back from fetching his folks some foods. Thankful he didn't have to go ten blocks away where the nearest ramenshop is.

Itona managed to buy ingredients and instant ramens that filled most of his cupboards.

"Don't." Itona shortly responded, his hand gripping the blueprint of something precious to him. The topic seeming to pull him out of concentration.

Terasaka chuckled at his friend's reply and waved to his other lil' friends off to leave the ramen-lover to focus on his work.

"Can we use that to take up some money from thugs we fights?" Muramatsu's curious mind urged him to go take a look. Instead of seeing a blueprint of a gadget that Itona usually do, he saw a blueprint of a car. Why? Another opened blueprint next Itona's right is a two-story house plan. What are these for?

Itona finally snapped out of trance and rolled the blueprints on his desk and put them back to their places.

The actions made Muramatsu want to question him even more. "What's that?"

Itona shot him an uninterested look and pulled out a notebook and wrote down something: うぜーんだよ.

[(A/n): Uzēndayo - Fuck Off]

Muramatsu's sweat dropped at his friend's lack of effort to converse with him. Quite insulted by this Muramatsu turned to his other friends, not even bothered by Itona ice-cold glare.

"Guys, Itona's planning on getting married!" Muramatsu announced with a carefree grin. Itona irked in annoyance and pushed Muramatsu by kicking his lower back.

"Ha?! Who is it then?" Terasaka mused.

"(Y/n)-chan?" Hazama giggled, pointing at a certain name in the paper sheet.

"Pfft- HAHAHAHA! REALLY!?"

"Stop it" Itona groaned.

—&—

(A/n): their friendship is ┐(´д`)┌.

HAHAHAHA. Pretty lil' lover boy Itona, fufufu (´ ▽`).。o♡.