10.0🍜 - Hello, Mama

―ITONA LOOKED AT the woman in the room. Hair in colour of golden brown and yellow eyes.

Behind her is a man with a slicked back (h/c) hair and sharp (e/c) eyes.
Those sharper pair landed on Itona's which made him straighten up in his seat.

"Ahh! Look, Takashi! (N/n) have a friend over!" The woman pointed out which made the male roll his eyes.

"Itona!!" You came out of your room in a more comfortable clothes which made Itona sigh in relief.

"Oh... is that your first name, Itona-kun?" Your mother bounced like an energy ball to the living room.

"Ahh yes." Itona hastily stood up and bowed towards your parents. "Horibe Itona."

Your jaw dropped at the unexpected gesture. 'Itona... when... how...'

You looked at the white-haired boy flabbergasted. Itona calmly regained his posture though the sweats trickling down his neck blows it off.

"I think you're scaring him, mom." You laughed nervously, pushing the older woman towards the kitchen.

And that left the two men all to theirself with yours and your mother's bickering on the background.

They stared wordlessly at each other.

'When is she coming back?' Itona thought, glancing towards the kitchen praying you'll help him out just like earlier.

"I don't bite... men atleast... " Your father said before he look away as if he's thinking something. "That sounds kinda wrong..." He mumbled to himself.

'What's wrong with her parents?' Itona thought, it's clear now where you got your bubbly yet complexed personality.

A thick, awkward silence passed by before Takashi took a stroll towards the kitchen.

"I'm hungry, Ruri." He asked, slidding the door open to reveal the females feasting on a carrot cake.

"Oh, we have the carrot cake we bought." The brunette woman replied..

"I want a real meal." Takashi demanded but Ruri ignored him and continue to slice the carrot cake.

"Oh, dear. Can you call Itona-kun to eat with us?" Your mother turned to you with a kind smile which you returned and quickly hopped into the living room.

You caught Itona looking into your childhood photos. And also this one embarrassing photo of you shoving a fistful of cake into your mouth when you were two.

You thought you had put away that picture.

Damn.

"Itona, do want to have some carrot cake?" You asked the white haired boy, pretending you didn't catch him so he wouldn't bring up the topic.

He turned around to face you and nodded.

'Thank god...' You sighed to yourself.

You smiled and gestured him to follow you but before you two make it to the kitchen he asked.

"You look way too stress as a child."

His comment made your cheeks heat up. How dare he...

Truth to say, you hated so many things as a child even without a reason. You hated so many people and you can always hear them say that it's like the whole world is against you.

A child with so much problem.

Well, that is what's on your mind while Itona's glanced back to the pictures, making sure to memorize the prominent displeasure displayed on your face.

He thought it was cute.

While you thought otherwise.

You were a child... with chubby cheeks.

Really chubby.

You cries a lot too.

You snapped out of your gaze and abruptly turned around.

There's no way you'll let Itona insult you like this. (He's not really insulting you though, you're just offended and he's insensitive to that, he has yet to undestand and get to know you).

"You must've been so tired of the world as a child." You puffed your cheeks and stood up straight.

He stared at you for a moment before he stood right infront of you. (He actually bumped onto you). You stumbled back, Itona don't look that strong but he is, he's also fast.

You always wandered how that happened. But then again didn't the goverment trained them to be assassin.

It made you curious.

Has Itona killed anyone?

"No, actually. I've enjoyed my childhood until my parents abandoned me." He replied honestly.

"O-oh..." Is all you could say. That didn't really cross your mind.

Itona's parents. You wonder if you could meet them or if Itona ever wanted to see them again.

Itona stared at the kitchen. 'Carrot cake...' He thought.

"Itona, do you miss your parents?" You asked.

His gaze flickered onto yours, his eyes becoming dull.

"No. Why would I miss them?" He didn't hesitate to speak.

Surely, Itona had so much bad experience when his parents left him.

"Because of them, their selfishness. I've suffered so much. That's why I'll do my best to rise up and I'll never lend them a hand even if they beg for it."

-&-

(A/n): i have a question.

Is Itona OOC here?