12.0🍜 - Girlfriend In The House

—"SO, ARE YOU two gonna talk or are you just gonna fucking stare at each other awkwardly? Because if it's the latter one, I'd rather quit!" Terasaka growled.

- Earlier Today -

"Let's set the plan in action, boss." Yoshida stated over the phone. Terasaka agreed to him and hung up.

"Target's 2 meters away, he'll make it on your position in exact 7 seconds." Ritsu alarmed, Terasaka nodded at her and waited.

Terasaka obviously have a greater raw strength than Itona but Itona's faster. Must've been from his tentacles before...

"Three...Two...One...Catch him now!" Ritsu signaled, Terasaka jumped out of his hiding spot and shoved Itona's head into a sack.

"O-oi!" As expected, Itona struggled from his hold and elbowed Terasaka in the guts

"Fu-fucking behave!" Terasaka hit his head with his fist and soon Itona was knocked out.

**

"I'm nervous." Yoshida's sweats dropped as Muramastsu neared their location.

"He's weak. It's nothing." Hazama reassured. "Okay, here we go!"

'Here comes nothing!' Yoshida sang in his head before they captured Muramatsu.

- Present -

Itona blankly stared still at Muramatsu's face. Before sighing, "Are you sorry?"

Yoshida could feel his blood run cold from Itona's bold statement.

"Actually," Itona started, his head turned to Terasaka. "I take back what I said the other night. She doesn't like Muramatsu, she likes me. "

"Okay...?" Yoshida said with an awkward laugh.

"Where did that came from? I don't get it." Muramatsu frowned at his friend. How can he say that? Does he have any proofs?

"From her, of course." Itona bluntly responded.

"Bullshits!" At this point, Muramatsu had gone agitated and is now more than willing beat the shit out of Itona if only it wasn't for the restraints on his arms and waist onto the back of the chair. (The same goes for Itona).

"Really? Why don't you ask her?" Itona gestured over to the door.

*click*

The doorknob twisted and the door creaked open. "Itona?" You asked innocently.

The moment your mind grasped the situation, you inched slowly, closer to the door.

"I'm being harrassed here. Help me out."  Itona waved his tied hands from behind him, gesturing to the knot around his waist.

"Ha...?" You breathed out. Why the hell is Itona and Muramatsu tied as if they're being hostage rn.

"Free me up." Itona struggled against the rope.

"Alright." You sighed before walking towards him and tugging on the knot.
"This one's tight." You told him as you  continue trying to free him while making a short conversation with Itona.

All that while being watched by his friends with a type of gaze you can't pin-point.

"It'd loosen up a bit. Just a little bit more... yeah like that." Itona commented while you say 'this?' and 'this is hard'.

"Tadaa!" You exclaimed as you finally managed to remove the rope.

"Yay." Itona cheered in a monotone voice.

"Come on, be a little bit more enthusiastic!" You suggested while cheering for Itona, who is helpless trying to sound alive.

You two continue conversing, totally forgetting about the other four in the room.

"Sorry, our date's delayed." Itona apologized. Hands intertwined as he bowed to you, asking for forgiveness.

"It's fine. It's still early, we still have a lot of time!" You assured him while petting his head.

To Muramatsu, Terasaka, Hazama and Yoshida all watched as you two shines like the sun. It's like watching a mother and child movie where they finally reunite.

It's such an eye-sore since you two are a lover. It's like you wanted to make them go blind while also shattering their hearts to million pieces, reminding them once again that they're single.

"Shall we go now before any more time is wasted?" You asked, putting your hands on your hips. Itona nodded his head vigorously, like a dog agreeing to it's owner.

"Lezz gooo!!"

—&—

(A/n): i'm not really good with angsts, even in my previous accounts. Apologies this didn't turn out like you had expected. I've been caught up with mystery mangas lately heheh...

Any recommendations?