18.0🍜 - Horibe

—IN THE MIDDLE of the night, in the silent midnight breeze in Kunugigaoka. An icon popped in the screen of Itona's phone as an email message was sent.

You woke up at the sound of his notification, rubbing your eyes and looking around in the dark.

You reached out to the nightstand to see what it was.

HoribeShigeo@qmail.com has sent you an email.

'Horibe Shigeo...' you thought and and layed back down.

Whoever Shigeo is... you couldn't get bothered.

~~

You walked in the living room, the intoxicating scent of pancakes infiltrated your nostrils while you inhaled it once again like a drug you're addicted to.

You strolled towards the dining table to see Itona setting down a plate of newly made pancakes.

The container of maple syrup in hand along with a bowl of strawberries and blueberries for toppings even butter and whipped cream.

The topless Itona took his apron off and tossed it onto the refrigerator. "Morning." he greeted in his usual nonchalant voice.

"Good morning." you greeted back with a smile and hugged his torso whilst inhaling his masculine scent.

"Can we eat? I'm starving." he suggested which made you laughed.

"Me too."

The both of you sat down and started digging in. The white haired boy watched you from his seat as you make a delighted face while eating the food he made.

"There was someone on your phone last night." you remember and decided to bring it up.

"It's no one. " his expression faltered for a second before he resumed eating and avoided the subject.

"Sure." you decided not to delve into it any further for he seem uncomfortable talking about it.

"Though, last night you were like a koala bear." he brought up which made you kick his foot. "You were drooling." he mentioned, still keeping his blank expression.

"I am not!" you argued, eyebrows nearly meeting in annoyance.

"You hugged me like your life depends on it." he successfully held back a cackle while you fume in your seat, pissed at him.

"You hugged me back." you debated, a smirk playing upon your luscious lips, that Itona remembered, he kissed them last night until he's satisfied, he just hoped you don't rememeber it.

"Since you look pathetic and in need of love." he lied and looked down at his food to hide a smirk.

"Hey!" you scolded.

"What? It's the truth." he fought back and refused to listen.

"I hate you." you said out of thinking.

"You do?" he held a hurt expression. While he shifted away slowly.

"T-that was... I was only expressing my annoyance." you explained and quickly held his wrist, preventing him from moving away farther.

What is he? A real life version of Giyu?

He looked doubtful of your response and decided to keep a good distance.

"Itona... " you breathed out a little confused.

"Geez, what's got you acting like a baby today?" you smirked at him and pulled his face towards you, closing the gap and giving him a passionate kiss.

He placed his hand on your hair salaciously, bringing you closer while the other one grabbed your chin. You instinctively placed your hand on his chest before pulling away with a pant.

He leaned in once again for a quick peak before smirking, "Thanks for the dessert."

"What? " you asked, dumbfounded, as you watched him casually strode towards the bathroom to take a bath.