9.0🍜 - Baby, I'm Jealous

―"WHERE HAVE YOU been? You worried the shit out of me."

You blinked. Rapidly. Several Times.

All the while you were waiting for him at the prom, he's also here waiting for you.

"Oh. Haha. I didn't know you were here. I uhm... went to the prom. Yes, right the prom." You honestly didn't know why you feel so nervous despite saying the truth.

Itona clenched his fist at your wavering voice, if it isn't for that damn dress your wearing and the fact that Muramatsu's just in his usual casual clothes, he would've thought you two had gone out to a date.

"The prom..." Itona muttered. Voice dangerously low and threatening.

"Y-yeah, we just bumped into each other on my way home. Right?" You nudged Muramatsu's side with your elbow.

...which he responded with a flinched from the sudden contact.

"A-ah yes. We just bump-"

Muramatsu's sentence was cut off short as Itona interrupted him with pretty sharp words and cold tone.

"If so, then you aren't needed here anymore. Go home. She's got me." With a sudden grasp, he pulled you towards him by your forearm.

You waved goodbye at Muramatsu as you stumbled behind Itona, nearly tripping on your own feet.

You and Itona made to the elevator not long after he started dragging you.

Despite how freaked out you are right now, no one could hide the fact that a pissed off Itona is kinda- no screw that- he's really hot.

Damn, he had already seduced you without even trying. (Is that even possible?)

You stood beside him in the elevator awkwardly, slowly inching yourself away to make some distance.

Of course, Itona's not an idiot.

He effortless pulled you towards him, your face practically planted onto his chest.

Your face heated up, heart thumping against your chest loudly.

You squirmed against Itona wanting to pull away, afraid he'll hear the wild beating of your heart.

"Stay still." He said in a warning tone making you stop your movements.

Once the elevator reached your floor, Itona (again) grasped your forearm and dragged you to your place.

Before the two of you got to your doorstep, he stopped making you bumped against his back.

He turned to look at you, those tired eyes looks even more exhausted than ever.

Your alarmed self calmed down at the sight. A sweltering feeling in your eyes, you know that feeling too well.

You blinked the salty liquid away before they managed to skid down your cheeks.

"How was the prom?" He asked, tone serene and cautious.

You smiled at him, finally managing to free your forearm from his strong grasp.

"It's not so bad, but it could've been better if you're there." You replied, skipping beside him.

Itona smiled at your response. Maybe a little flustered too, who knows.

After entering the password, you opened the door letting Itona in before you.

Lavishly and modernly designed living room greeted his sight.

He remembered he used to live in luxuries too. Maybe even more lavish than this if possible.

You let him sat down on the couch as you went to your room to change into a more comfortable outfit.

Pyjamas!!!

While you left, Itona sat down in your living room in a total silence, no sounds of engines from the road beside the building can be heard.

Nor lotuses making sounds.

He frustratedly raked a hand through his hair.

The fuck did he do just now?

Is he... jealous?

That's completely absurb.

Right?

The thought make him laugh silently as he leaned back more into the couch.

There's no doubt.

He was jealous.

His train of thoughts were interrupted as the front door opened.

"(Y/n), dear?"

―&―

(A/n): I'm not even gonna ask you to guess who is it. It's obvious.